News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

RPG World Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

One of Hero's estimated 2 braincells woke up from all the yelling. It blearily stared...and activated a memory, promptly going back to sleep.

"Ah! The girl I saved from the bandits!" he beamed, Sidestepping the flames (entirely by accident) to draw his sword.

"No need to thank me, really...It was the heroic thing to do," he beamed. "Although it was really too bad you were unconcious...that was a good fight." he said, waving his sword in a little mock fight, suddenly lost in his own thoughts.
---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

"Stop lying to me!  I woke up in that tent with my pants ripped off and your SEVIL card!"  The girl said while pulling a card out of a pocket in her cloak and tossing it to Hero...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Anonymous

Feeling the suddenly gripping in her heart lessen, Cherry breathed a sigh of relief.

Putting her knives away, she softly smiled.

Hero was too stupid to lie well, bless his damned foolish head.

Bean Bandit

Hero was by now completely caught up in his narrative, and ignored the girl's protest.

"I came across her unconcious, surrounded by ruffians who were in the process of undressing her," he related, waving his sword dramatically, nearly beheading several passersby.  

"Naturally, I intervened." He went on, and mimicked the world's Least Realistic Sword fight. "I after defeating the men, I dragged them all off to a local jail."

He nodded decisively. "Yes, no need to thank me, It was the least I could do..."
---

RyderHakubi

"So, let me get this straight... You didn't rape me, and instead, killed the guys who did." Cat said while walking up to Hero...  then added, "So, why didn't you come back and explain... it would have saved me alot of humiliation..."  

Showing off her wrist, with the large scar across it, Cat said, "And pain..."

Bean Bandit

Hero thought carefully over Cat's words.

Blinking puzzledly, he asked, "Explain what? It's simple enough..." he said slowly.
---

RyderHakubi

"You could have come back and told me I hadn't been raped!" Cat screamed...

Dracos

A crowd of non-descript people suddenly started murmuring at that comment.   Various non-polite words and gestures were sent in the direction of the girl.

Mainly:"Is she an idiot?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Cherry could feel her vast amounts (read: almost nill) of patience begin to wear thin.

Smiling serenely, she began to drag Rena away from the scene. Albeit, the effect was dashed by her twitching left eyebrow.

"I think we aren't really needed here. Let's go find Ginn."

Bean Bandit

Hero scratched his head puzzledly. His braincells had gone back to sleep now that there wasn't so much darned NOISE.

The result being, he had an IQ roughly on par with a turnip.

"You were RAPED?? Who would do such a dastardly thing??" He exclaimed in horror.
---

RyderHakubi

Cat, actually being sane, did what any normal person would do in this situation...'

She slammed the polearm onto Hero's head... not the bladed part of cource.

"I wouldn't have thought that if you had come back!  I mean, a girl gets kidnapped, blacks out, and wakes up to find bloody panties and her pants ripped off... what was I supposed to think?"

Dracos

"Um..shouldn't we help hero though?" Rena asked, not yet used to hero's antics and slightly in shock.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Hmm..." Looking deep in thought, Cherry placed a single finger to her lips. "No, this is 'normal' around him, don't worry."

With that, Cherry walked off.

Dracos

Jyam, being the ladies man he was, continued leading the ladies towards the inn.  Rena followed Cherry, instead of staying around for this...chaos.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Bean Bandit

Hero blink-blinked.

"..."

He stared for a moment, then patiently explained. "I saved you. You weren't in any danger, so i didn't need to come back."

The nearly wise and patient aura faded abruptly as he posed dramatically.

"After all...I'm on a QUEST!"
---