News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

RPG World Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

From beyond the normal world of COR, a new participant enters with 'plop', covered in jello.  The chaos mage Ginnezumusha enters the land...  Bound in a quest he does not quite understand, the chaotic impulses of Ginn brings mischief wherever he goes...

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Ginn%20arc/

Fearless Leader
Ginn Intro arc
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Symoon Jyam raised an eyebrow at that.  The artic lands were notoriously dangerous at this time of year. And the natives by necessity weren't the friendliest of people.  Darn shrewd traders though, he'd give 'em that much.  "That's awful treacherous waters this time of year.  And dangerous terrain for the unprepared."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Cherry merely shook her head at that.

"We really don't have a choice. We HAVE to go." This was stated with a particularly meaningful glare at Hero.

'Blasted idiot, getting me caught up in all this.'

Bean Bandit

Hero beamed at Cherry, completely missing the glaringly obvious subtext of her words, being as how he had the keen perception and insight of a municipal parking garage.

"That's RIGHT! We MUST go!" He declared. There was a brief flash, and Hero was dressed in a dark suit, sunglasses and a porkpie hat.

"We're on a mission from God." he said blandly.

There was another flash, and Hero was again in his normal attire. He blinked at the people staring at him.
"What?"

---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

Once again Cherry was amazed at the seemingly endless supply of stupidity Hero possessed.

Being the street smart girl she was, the young thief had a suitable retort for her erstwhile companion.

"Hero...shut up, you're lowering the average intelligence in the room with every word you speak."

Dracos

Gari proceeded to walk over and flick the hero in the nose.   "Oops, sorry, reaction to being outcooled.  Hey Cherry, weren't we supposed to be getting something?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Yes...thank you for reminding me Gari." Cherry decided that this kind of dialogue was to be encouraged.

Giving Gari a small smile she went along, grabbing all the goods they'd need in their trip southward. She suddenly paused, before turning towards Symoon.

"Hmm...Mister Jyam, is there anything else you'd recommend we take for the trip?"

She politely asked, waving a hand towards the warm fur coats and other assorted of miscellaneous items she had gathered up in a bundle.

Dracos

OOC: Points to olguin.  I'm psycho....  DIE DIE DIE DIE....  Flowers anyone?

IC:

"Ah, certainly ma'am."

Promptly stepping over to the manager of the store, Jyam exchanged some quick words, quickly the man went back and came back with special equipment for surviving in the artic.  Twenty minutes somehow the party found themselves fully equipped for a fraction of the earlier quoted prices.

"So, where are you staying Cherry?" Jyam asked as they walked towards the door.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Actually, we never decided where we were going to stay for the night." Cheery sheepishly admitted.

Dracos

OOC: Gari

IC:

"Well, Thanks for your help Jyam." The blindingly handsome swordsman got between Cherry and Jyam.  "We should be going now, right hero?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: Ginn returns to the light?

IC:

Ginn wandered around the town, this way....or was it that.  Feh, stupid party getting lost.

Lost in his thoughts, Ginn didn't notice the tall cloaked fellow and his ecentrically dressed drow companion until he was right in front of them...and had bumped into one of them.

Fearless Leader
Yuth's turn
Well, Goodbye.

Bean Bandit

Hero glared at Gari, his earlier line of thought (One of his first!) reasserting itself with devastasting force.

(So much, that if one were listening, a distinct rattling sound could be heard)

With all the casualness he was capable of...which fooled noone, Hero actually did something sensible, albiet to spite Gari.

"Actually, Gari, I was thinking we should take advantage of Mister Jyam's expertise. Do you have any suggestions for us, sir?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Yuthirin

OOC: WHOOOOIE!

Taste hot laser death, you alien scu-errr...RIGHT! Posting!

Ginn Arc

IC:

The cloaked man stumbled backwards, nearly knocking both himself and his companion to the ground. With his friend's help, he regained his balance and scowled disdainfully at Ginn. "Watch where you're going, boy." The tall, scruffy man said, placing emphasis on the word 'boy.' He unconsciously tightened the gauntlet over his right hand and made sure the skull-hafted blade at his side was secure in its scabbard. The drow behind him returned his ridiculously flamboyant hat to its proper resting place atop his coal-black bald head and watched, a look of faint amusement on his face.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

OOC:  Oh you poor souls.

IC:

"Well,  my best clients generally stay in the Inn of the Rising Sun.   You probably saw it on your way here.  Beautiful view of the oceanfront and a good beef stew."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Ginnezumusha

OOC:  God, that av icon is sooo cute...

IC:  Ginn stepped back, and smirked.

"Well pardon me mister.  I wouldn't want to hinder a man trying to find a nice bath and shave, and have some fun with that manservent he... oh look at the time, I must be off now, excuse me..."

With that, he stepped past the pair of adventurers, and continued on his way through the streets, muttering about a "hive of scum and villiany."