News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on February 17, 2011, 02:21:22 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on February 17, 2011, 03:39:26 AM
Okay, what the bleeding fuck?

With this account I can't see attachments or add them to posts, except if I edit someone else's post with an attachment. I can see that in the edit screen, but it's still hidden after I leave it. With my Yulia account attachments work fine on all ends. Any ideas, Drac?

Oddly I can see this one with Yulia now, but I can't see old attachments on buried gaming boards.

Huh.  Very confused.  Starting investigate.  I may need to catch you tonight to look into this further though.

Club me when you get home in PM.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Brian

Someone posted a picture containing Cologne from Ranma 1/2 dressed as Sailor Venus on a board I frequent today.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Now just imagine Cologne hitting on anything male that moves, just like Minako. For bonus points, imagine her hitting on anything female too, ala bad fanon.
<Afina> Forever.

Edward

Quote from: Brian on February 17, 2011, 07:06:11 PM
Someone posted a picture containing Cologne from Ranma 1/2 dressed as Sailor Venus on a board I frequent today.

The return of Sailor Algol?
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Dracos

Ye are horrible people :3

This morning I awoke feeling like someone hit me on the right side of my stomach a dozen times.  Life has been better @_@
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

I hate those days where all you do is stare off into space. You know, you should be productive but instead it's a total wash? That's today for me.
<Afina> Forever.

shentino

Spent a little too much on social baloney, so I'm a little short on food this month.

Thankfully I have an emergency reserve of soybeans and garbanzo beans, among other types.

Interestingly enough, they're about the lowest carb beans I've found, which is good for me because I'm a diabetic.

Getting my next SSI deposit tomorrow, so things aren't bad.  I also have 100 bucks squirreled away in a savings bond.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

That does suck, but you can make it through. Hopefully!
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

I'm offer #2 of 5.  Arguments continue.  Hopefully it becomes 1 of 5.  Sooo much phonecalls @_@.

Family backed me up and that apparently is keeping me in the running.  Someone is offering more money, I though am offering money in hand but they're pushing for 'close instantly'.

BLoody give me the house already.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

NEXT week, on an exciting new episode of the forum: Drac discovers the joy of escrow!

You have as much sympathy as I can offer to a guy who's trying to buy a house. :)

~exploding tag~

Merc

Looks like my car battery died (not entirely sure since I know jack-squat about cars besides driving them, but the car wouldn't start). Which is stupid since just last thursday I took it for inspection. They didn't find -anything- wrong then? Really? I haven't even really ridden the car since I went to do that, so what the hell?

Had to have my mom drive me to classes today since school requires a parking permit to park there and visitor's parking isn't long enough to park in visitor area. So I got there a late too as a result, and my mom kind of got stuck just sitting out there waiting for me since in the time she'd take driving home then back again to pick me up, I'd be out of class. So that makes me feel bad too. =(
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Brian

Some asshole on ff.net trolled the fuck out of me, then blocked me from replying.

Is it wrong to ask all of SR to bomb Wittgen's ff.net message box with reminders that his opinion aren't fact?

I'd e-mail him myself, but, well ... he's a total coward.  And shadow accounts on ff.net take 24 hours to be allowed to send messages.  Without any stories of his own for me to review....

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed.

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.