Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Manager

So

Bad

My universe is an endless vortex of anguish fueled by their stupidity.

The now daily migraines aren't helping.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Brian on January 08, 2014, 06:05:57 PM
Manager

So

Bad

My universe is an endless vortex of anguish fueled by their stupidity.

The now daily migraines aren't helping.

Dude, get your resume together and go look for another job. You're fuckin' miserable there and have been for a long time. It obviously isn't getting any better.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Brian

Yeah, but I have a plan.  Just need to hold out a little longer.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ranma_007

Quote from: Brian on January 02, 2014, 02:39:01 PM
007.5: So, the TSA stole your stuff?

Tortle: You don't seem like a crack addict, so ... 'splain?
No, it was the folks in the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana Airport. Watch your stuff if you go there.

Yuthirin

Oh yeah. That's like going to Mexico. If you like your stuff, leave it at home.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

"I AM A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN RABBLE RABBLE"

Insert nonsensical bible quote attributed to Jesus Christ.

Me: "Bro, that was an apostle. Jesus was dead by then."

Sometimes I hate being the Jew who knows the New Testament better than most Christians.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ergoemos

Battle not with stupid, lest ye become stupid, and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.
-R. K. Milholland

Yuthirin

My favorite thing is when someone says some variation of, "I follow the Bibke word for word."

And I go, "Okay, which one? There are over 230 versions of the Christian Bible currently in circulation in the English language."

Dracos

I've had non-existant internet most of today.  Kinda sucked for streaming music.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Bleh.  Coming in to some of his old fics up.  Was rereading motivation just on friday. :(

He'll be missed.
Well, Goodbye.

Ergoemos

Had to stay at work for an extra 2 hours today, to bring the day to 11 hours long, for nothing to show for it but "welp you tried, have a good day".
Battle not with stupid, lest ye become stupid, and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.
-R. K. Milholland

Anastasia

On the flip side of that, I only have four hours scheduled this week. My bank account weeps.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ergoemos

That sucks, I am sorry. If it makes you feel any better (via schadenfreude?) I get paid salary, and I don't get to move my hours around at all.
-R. K. Milholland

Anastasia

The grass is always greener and all that. It's just more motivation to be ready to change positions or something. Thanks though.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ergoemos

Absolutely the best of luck on that. I am looking for a new job too.
-R. K. Milholland