News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Quote from: Merc on October 09, 2016, 10:13:14 PM
I'll focus on it this week again, should have some extra time since FFd6 seems to be canceled for Tuesday evenings from the look of things until we figure rescheduling for that.

*eyes time and whimpers* Why the hell did I not get home until nine-fucking-o'clock?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Kinda been sleeping poorly this week.  That sucks.

Also Gloomweaver brought the gloom hard last night.  No damage crushing of Kal and I.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

We were summarily crushed, though we played a great game, from my point of view.

As for me, I'm sick again. Hopefully I'll be well enough to go to work next week, otherwise I'll be delving into my savings to pay rent.

>_<
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Guessing you don't get paid sick leave at your job?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

What is this 'paid sick leave' that you speak of? Such a thing is not for the dregs of capitalism, as I am. Why, I've barely had health insurance for two years now, and already future president Trump wants to take it away from me.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Yuthirin

Woke up to six puddles of dog poop and a nicely sized pile of dog vomit at six am.

Right before a 12 hour shift.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Gonna be one of those days, Yuth. Hope it clears up for ya.

Quote from: Kaldrak on October 13, 2016, 12:42:10 AM
What is this 'paid sick leave' that you speak of? Such a thing is not for the dregs of capitalism, as I am. Why, I've barely had health insurance for two years now, and already future president Trump wants to take it away from me.

Yeah, I feel ya on that one. I don't get paid sick leave either (or vacation) and it blows. The joys of being stuck in a minimum wage job.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Today I've dealt with more internal company politics than I think I ever have before.  Man, it is nice to sit down, pretend that doesn't exist and do some basic coding.
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Amen to that (with the caveat that you replace coding for engineering for my case, of course!).
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Rukatin

Woke up this morning feeling like crap, and then puked after breakfast. Been laying on the couch all day.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Yuthirin

WHY THE FUCK DOES MY LEG HURT SO MUCH

HOLY SHIT GOD DAMN
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Muscle in my foot is throbbing and twitching. No idea why, but it's miserable with on weight on it and sitting down.

Ugh.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Horrible crick in the back of my neck the last couple of days. Methinks it's definitely time for a new pillow.

Anastasia

Muscle relaxers continue to knock me out, mess up my sleep cycle.
<Afina> Forever.