News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

A Legend of Ys!

Started by Dracos, December 16, 2004, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenthor

Jade didn't know what was happening.  The wave of intoxication swepted her like fire through a forest.  She wanted to ask what was happening, but by the time she tried to say anything, all she could manage was a mindless giggle.  Green!  Green is funny!  

She opened her eyes and began laughing harder at the alien talking through his knee.  She took another bite of his sandwich and looked towards Steve.  "You've... got to try this..." she squeezed out between giggles.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

Steve, equally stoned, giggled on.  "Like totally!  This just rocks."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade finished her Sandwich of Awesomeness, and turned back to Kriss.  her eyes half closed.  "Hey... you... alien knee boy.." she giggled.  "Man, I'm dying... I need to know what you put in that sammitch.

Dracos

"Maaaan," The beating drum answered.  "It's like, just totally some of the greens!  You know, for flaaavor!"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Fl-ay-vor?  Flaaayvor.  Flavorr...  heheh..." she repeated the word multiple times, her mind more spastic now than an Eaglelander's attention span.  She idly stumbled around the cave, looking at the technicolor world in it.

Dracos

And so began a wonderous adventure in which she learned friendship, courage, kindness, compassion.  Her life was changed forever.  But since all we really wanted to establish was she had a really nutsy trip, we'll leave this post space for bun-bun.

It was dark outside when she awoke, feeling as if a dozen elephants had been dancing on her head.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Ugnn..." Jade moaned, reaching for her head.  She opened her eyes, but couldn't see anything.  It was too dark, and her eyes hadn't "woken up" yet.  She sat up, but laid back down right away when her head started spinning.  "Where the hell am I?  Kriss, Steve... you guys out there?"  she called out.

Dracos

Steve didn't answer and neither did Kriss.

Though a few minutes later she heard another moan somewhere in the cavern.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade lay there for a few minutes, until the pain was dulled down enough that she could move about.  Staggering to her feet, she started off in the direction of the groaning, calling out Kriss and Steve's names, hoping for some response.

Dracos

"Ow...shut up you maniac." Steve responded from deeper in the cave.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade followed the voice deeper into the cavern.  "Steve?  Come on, get up you bum," she groaned wearily.

Dracos

"Once the mushrooms stop dancing on my head!"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"You wuss.  By the time we're out of the cave the pounding will dull.  Besides, this is your fault, so get up already," she taunted groggily, still following Steve's voice into the cave.

Dracos

OOC: Aside, you are both missing your wallet, and pretty much everything but the clothes on your backs.
IC:

"Hey, how is it my fault?"  He groaned, sitting up.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"You should have known better than to let me drag you over here, so of course it's your faul---" she began, putting her hands into her back pockets.  And felt nothing.  No wallet, no pocket change, no nothing.  She checked her waist for her belt.  Nothing, either.  "My stuff!  It's gone!"  She frantically felt her body to make sure she didn't just put her stuff in another pocket.  But, of course, there was nothing.  

"Come on, get up and out of the cave already so we can find that stoner guy and beat him to a pulp!  Nobody takes my stuff!"