Started by Dracos, December 16, 2004, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

He checked his pockets.

"Mine too!  Dammit.  And with what?  He's like twice our size."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"That'd be a problem if there were only one of us, but there are two of us.  Someone twice our size should be an even match if we both tackle him.  Besides, he can't be that strong if he had to drug us.  If he were strong enough he'd have just robbed us when we first met."  Jade finally reached Steve.   She helped him up and began to drag him out of the cave.  "Now come on, there's no use staying in this cave, let's go get him already!"
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

"ow...wait...what time is it?" Steve asked.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade stopped.  "I dunno.  The sun's down, but I'm not sure how late it is.  Why?"

Dracos

"Gah, parents!"  He ran off.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade grimaced.  Not that she blamed him, but now she'd have to find Kriss by herself.  She <i>could</i> go home, but the longer she waits the harder it'll be to find him.  That, and dad's already at work, or should be.  No use in going home.  She left the cave, wondering how she would go about finding Kriss.

Dracos

It was pretty dark and scary out here all alone in the night.  Snakes a hissing and birds a hooting behind every tree.  She didn't see any sign of Kriss from where she stood outside the cave.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

She looked around nerviously.  She wasn't scared of the dark, but the idea of chasing a thief in the dark, especially with all these hissing noises around her, suddenly became less appealing.  Nobody was around to see her scared out of her mind, at least.  A loud hiss coming from right behind her caused her to panic and run home.  After sleeping the night away, she'd look in the morning, she reasoned.

Thank god that nobody was around to see her scared like that.

Dracos

It was a bit dangerous climbing down the mountain at night as she stepped in something....and found it breaking beneath her.

For a second, she freefalled down before hitting the floor below hard.

When she awoke, she could dimly see light funneling in from above, far far above.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade lay still, recovering from the impact.  She weakly checked herself for anything bleeding or broken, her eyes fixed on the light.

Dracos

Well, she was a very lucky girl.  Nothing was broken.  Looks like she fell a long ways though, judging by how far up that hole was.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade groaned and lifted herself up.  She looked around the hole she fell into, hoping that the light from above would at least give her some vision.  

"Is anybody out there?" she called up to the light as she looked around the hole.  "Can somebody help me?"

Dracos

No one answered her.

And why would anyone?  It isn't like a lot of people came out to the mountains in this weather.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade felt a little foolish, but hey, a girl can hope.  She felt around the hole to get a feel for her surroundings, and to see if there was any place to start climbing up from.

Dracos

The walls were smooth, though there was a dark cavern leading away from the light.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.