News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

A Legend of Ys!

Started by Dracos, December 16, 2004, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

It was raining over in Cinqville as the young tomboy Jade woke up.

But that didn't bother her much as she looked about her messy room, baseball pictures here, her favorite skateboard there, her sally bat over there...  Boy, what a messy.  She could stay inside and clean today...

Or she could go try that mountain.  After all, it was saturday!  The school was closed and she was going to tackle Evermount and see what was inside those caves!  Maybe some of her friends could come along.  It'd be an adventure.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade wiped the sleep from her eyes and got dressed.  She glanced out the window, frowning once more at the rain.  But that wasn't about to stop her.  What better way to spend the weekend than outside crawling around unexplored caves?

She fished through the mess of her room for a raincoat and her trusty belt.  She glanced at the bat leaning against the door, but ran out of her room and her house without grabbing it.  She started off towards her best friend's house.  Why not drag her friends along?  It'll be fun.

She came up to a house not far from her's and pounded on the door.  "Steve, wake up and get down here, you lazy bum!"
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

Steve's window opened up top.  "What the heck?  What are you doing out in this weather you maniac?"  The young lad stared down at her.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"What do you mean?  This weather's nothing.  Now get your stuff and come down here, we're going up Evermount.  That is, unless you're too chicken to come out in the rain!"  She clucked at Steve mockingly.

Dracos

"You scrawny brat!  I'll show you who's chicken!"

Sean dashed down a few minutes later, coming out dressed in a green jacket.  He was a bit taller than Jade and a bit wider as well.  "Well, lets get going."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade shoved Steve lightly.  "You're one to be calling me scrawny, you twig."  She shifted her raincoat and looked toward Evermount.  "Well, what are we waiting for?  Let's go!"  The two started off towards the mountain, exchanging insults every now and then.

Dracos

By the time they got to the mountain it was midafternoon.  The rain was beginning to clear.  The air was clean and the mountain breeze cool and relaxing.  It was a truly peaceful mountain really.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade smiled.  Taking a moment to look up the mountain, she breathed in.  "You ready for this, wu--" she looked over at where Steve was, but he was gone.  She looked back up the mountain, and he was already making his way up Evermount, taunting her.  
"Jerk."  She hurried up the mountain to catch up.

Dracos

They came across, a young man with a strange hairdo relaxing in a small cave.

"Heya dudes.  How goes?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

"Well what do we have here?"  Jade examined the man with the odd hair.  "I didn't expect to see anyone up here.  You have a name?"

Dracos

"Dude... and Dudette!  I'm like, Kriss.  Heya.  And like I didn't either.  But it is like, totally radical.  Come on in dudes.  I got some sammiches!"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade glanced at her friend, then at hair-boy.  "Well, we could stand to take a rest before going up further," she decided for the both of them, dragging Steve along with her to the cave and to the strange-talking Kriss.

Dracos

"Cool, Cool."  He handed them each a sammich.  "Dig in, there's enough for eeeeveryone."  He hit the jukebox he had there, groovy music playing.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Zenthor

Jade took the sandwich eagerly and took a bite.  She hadn't realized until now that she didn't even grab a bite for breakfast.  Without waiting to swallow, she asked with a mouthful of sammitch, "So, what are you doing up here, Kriss?"

Dracos

The sandwich was kinda good....

As she suddenly felt reaaallly hungry.

And kinda groovy.  Whooo, look at all those pretty colors.  All those greens and purples.

Mr. alien guy laughed and hit the side of his head, his knee speaking out "I was like, just kinda...relaxing and all...breeze is nice up here, ya hear?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.