Flying Saucers and Zombies, Sixton City Limits

Started by Dracos, March 01, 2005, 11:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil grimaces at the alarms, but begins working quickly. Firecrackers, strategically placed....

His work done, he lights the fuse. "Get moving, Jade! They're going off!"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

Jade frowns.  Just as it was getting fun.  But things were about to explode soon, so she beat a robot one last time with her stick for effect, and ran the hell away from the tower.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Halbarad

Phil beats a hasty retreat as well, heading for the nearest cover he can find. He's fairly sure the tower will go down at this point, but which way it'll fall is anyone's guess.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

They hear a shout 'Close your eyes!'

Seconds later a blinding flash fills the area.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

Phil throws up an arm to shield his eyes from the brilliant blaze of light.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Zenthor

Jade quickly covers her eyes as well with one hand, waving her stick around with the other to make sure she doesn't run into anything.
iato: *hugs Super* Lala.
redffea: Its that exciting Super?
Supaaielman: *Explodes*

Dracos

The two ran off eyes slightly tinged but mostly safe as they moved past the UFOs.  Were they running all the way free?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Thankfully unblinded, Liao speeds in front of Jade and Phil.  "This way!" he says.  "How did you guys do?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Halbarad

"We'll know in a minute!" Phil shouts back, blinking furiously to clear the afterimages from his vision. "Those firecrackers should take the tower out completely in a few seconds!"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Brian

Liao beams a smile at his friends, suddenly very glad he didn't try and sabotage the tower further while they led the robots off.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

The explosions followed...and stopping would be a poor idea as if they glanced back, they could see the radio tower falling towards them.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"Quick, let's run faster," Liao says, trying to utilize his technique to carry everyone (or at least, everyone else) to safety before the tower crashes down.  Did that thing get taller while they were fleeing?  Probably.

Stupid aliens.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

As the shadow came down on them, the pitter-patter of their feet rushing away from the doom that awaited them seemed louder and louder, the seconds lengthening before space seemed to twist...

and they found themselves running towards a collection of trees!

Dracos
Moving to another thread.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

With a zoom...they returned at the outskirts of sixton.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.