News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Part 1: A dusty small town in the middle of nowhere

Started by Dracos, June 01, 2005, 11:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Professor Clyde groaned as he was awakened, feeling sore about all overs, but alive.

"We were starting to worry that you wouldn't make it." A slender man in a dirty looking labcoat commented.  He had warm eyes, though they looked a bit tired as he looked over Clyde.  "How are you feeling?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"Disoriented," the professor replied, slowly sitting up and putting a hand to his head. "Where am I?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Dracos

Darx landed his wings a bit sore as he stepped into the quiet little town.  A sign on the edge indicated he'd arrived at New Brunswick, whatever that was.  There were a few people wandering around and six buildings that he could see that made up this little town.

In the center was a pretty big stone building with what looked like a sign hanging on the side of it.  Near it was a smaller metal building, a bit rusty, but probably the tallest building in town.  A couple of midsized houses were near the edges of this.  A little aways was some factory like building, the nearby stream, probably the town water source, running into it.  On the far edge is another midsized building, though hard to see from here.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Clyde:

"You're in the town of New Brunswick.  We found you a bit outside, wavering and sick.  I had you brought in here.  My name is Dr. Simmons.  You are?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

So Leets was left standing in the middle of New Brunswick by himself.  He was standing near a large building with a sign on the front proclaiming it to be the "Gecko's Tongue".  It was kinda warm, but at least he was at a town now and not wandering around a desert.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

Darx gives a hiss and walks to the stream, kneeling down and taking a handful of water, sipping it, then standing back up, looking around.

After a moment of thought, he walks towards the stone building.
Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Halbarad

"New Brunswick... Canada?" Clyde blinked a few times. "And I'm Professor Clyde Hornsby. Thank you for your help, doctor."
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Shukuen

Leets calmed down from his earlier outburst, intent on studying his new surroundings a bit more thoroughly. Though the desert town wasn't as impressive as the sprawling city he had grew up in, it certainly had a charm the other was lacking.

He eyed the building before him, mouthing the name curiously. "Sounds like a pub," he muttered, approaching it until he was standing right outside its entrance. He looked over the building again, for a hint of its purpose.

Dracos

Darx:

The water doesn't taste right.  It leaves Darx's stomach feeling a bit sick at the drinking.  Walking up to the large building he notices a sign on it indicating that it is the "Gecko's Tongue".

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"Canada?  No, just New Brunswick."  The man shrugged.  "Where are you from?  Don't look like you're from around these parts."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dexie Oblivion

Darx makes a digusted face as he holds his stomach in slight pain, looking up towards the sign.  He thinks for a moment, then heads inside, taking a look around.
Pet my snake, pet my ssssnaaaake. :P

Dracos

Shuk:

It did, in fact, look like a pub.  Closer he could see a few wanted signs by the sign.  Some blonde haired guy.  A big ugly mutant.  Hum, some note?  Tarrasque sighted?  Looked kind of gibberishy.  Some other guy was walking up, tall with long black hair and...gray wings?  He seemed to be walking inside.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

"I don't think I am, no," Clyde replied, the events of the past... however long it's been coming back. He pulls out his pocketwatch to check the date, if it's even still running. "I don't suppose you know where Philadelphia is?"
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Shukuen

Leets blinked, unsure if he really did see a gray-winged man enter the bar...

A start to a bad joke, he mused, and against his better judgement, entered the pub as well.

Dracos

Clyde:

It's still running and in fact is only showing a few days later than the last time he checked it.

"Phildelphia?  Nope, never heard of it."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.