News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Game Status

Started by Merc, July 31, 2005, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

<Liddo-kun> Did you put that up on there so the players know that the lack of activity isn't because the game was aborted before it even started?
<Merc-studying> no, but I guess I can do that >_>
<Liddo-kun> Yes, take the advice of a sentient plush dollie.  It's the wisest thing to do, after all.  <.<

Right, so as my plush advisor prods, here's a post that the game is -not- dead before it's started.

I've been taking a summer class over in Oklahoma to finish my degree requirements, and the class ends tomorrow. I'm currently doing homework and cramming for the final exam, and then in the evening I'll be heading back home to Houston.

I'll post either tomorrow or on Tuesday at the latest regarding the game start.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Edward

Thanks for the heads up.

All hail the wisdom of the Plush One.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Liddo-kun

DANCE MY PUPPET, DANCE!!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  O_O

*cough*

>_>

<_<
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

yukatado

Good luck on your finals. I know that I'm gearing up to start teaching this comming Monday, so . . .

Merc

Okay, shift start of the game to -next- Monday. I'll be starting with only the perverted houshi, Sir Edward, right then though. Kikyo and Inuyasha should come into the picture fairly quickly after that.

Ayame and Shippo...might take a short while longer.

Dracos

Congrats on getting started.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

yukatado

Quote from: "yukatado"Good luck on your finals. I know that I'm gearing up to start teaching this comming Monday, so . . .

Wow . . . first week of school . . . we made it. And with no major problems . . . yet . . . *Rin knocks on her antique wood desk*

Dracos

Merc? =)

Dracos
Encourages!
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

yukatado

Quote from: "MercForHire"...Right. >_>;

Matte iru no de gojaimashi!!

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Liddo-kun

*hooks Merc up to some jumper cables and punches the accelerator*

>_>

<_<

"Paging, Doctor Merc.  Paging, Doctor Merc.  Please pick up the white courtesy phone.  A Mister Unhappy-players-waiting-to-hear-some-kind-of-update, is waiting for you.  Thank you."
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Edward

I think it would help to start separate threads for the other PCs.  Or work out a way of fastforwarding Mikroku's thread so the others can be intro'd.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Liddo-kun

Well, posting something in more regular an interval might help cure issues as well.

Merc

Okay, screw it. I can't seem to bring myself to care about the game at the pacing I've been giving myself and Edward and that just makes me want to post less and less, screwing the pacing more. I've been spoiled by IRC gaming too much, I think.

If people can switch to IRC gaming, I'll pull myself together and also do something with the other players so they can actually -play-. I'll worry about bringing players together later on.

If people can't do IRC gaming, I'll put the game in the graveyard. Rin seemed to still want to play and I figure Ed does too if he's stomached my crappy posting rate. Tatsu/Bean/Ra-chan?