News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Appreciations of the day

Started by thepanda, November 25, 2005, 11:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DY

My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Anastasia

I won $500 bucks in the lottery. Yay!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

I got to see Wicked.

It was ... wicked.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Jon

Ranma_007

Brian: Awesome! Wicked was the first Broadway show I saw, and it was really fantastic.

Ranma_007

I am now a homeowner! Just closed on a house in Chicago with my fiancee. It's hugely exciting. I'll be moving there in August.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Jon

I got a job. At Google. You may commence hating me now.

Dracos

That's kind of a lame way to put it.

But Congrats.
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

I found a old disposable camera in my piles of stuff, and had the pictures developed. Turns out it was the original SR Gathering, at Harpers Ferry!

I'll see if I can scan those pictures in and send them to those who were there. :)

Anastasia

I have a raise coming up. Yay!
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

DY

As of yesterday I have a job! Granted, its only for the summer but it's still something I can put on the resume.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Jon

I now own a car!

2009 Toyota Corolla, 16k miles, "toyota certified preowned" which means it has a warranty till 2016. $15k plus taxes and fees.

Anastasia

I found a $1 gold coin in my room. It's not so much the money as that it's kinda cool.
<Afina> Forever.