News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Image of the Day

Started by Merc, January 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepanda

Quote from: Sinom Bre on February 25, 2012, 01:29:26 AM
Merc: I feel like I should know those characters, but I can't place them.
Souleater and Maka

Sinom Bre

"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Sinom Bre

That picture is so WRONG! Why? The cow has no udder to steer with! :D
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Brian

Horns?  No udder?

I call bull.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

thepanda

You two are terrible, you know that?

I really like pictures like this.

Brian

...Naruto/Hinata?

We have a winner.

~exploding tag~

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Brian on February 28, 2012, 07:50:34 PM
...Naruto/Hinata?

We have a winner.
Not a Naruto/Sakura fan, I take it? ;p

Brian

~exploding tag~

thepanda

The only reasonable response. ^_^

Sinom Bre

Thanks, Panda. That made my day. ^_^

Brian

Time Braid was pretty good.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Aww, wave  of cuteness.  Go Panda, Go!
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

so it was spoken, so it shall be!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Omake

Brian

...that's an impressive amount of fan service and disservice to fit in one image.  I'm a bit in awe.

Everything before it was really cute, though.

~exploding tag~