News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Re:Tomb Omake: The Tomb of Delphi

Started by Dracos, February 17, 2003, 11:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Yokoshima felt a blush surface as he caught her smile.

"N-no, I insist..." he persisted. "I don't feel right if I don't..."

Dracos

In view there was at least thirty or so that he estimated he could lift.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"Well, um, Okay..." The young woman responded.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Kwokinator

"So, umm..." Yokoshima said, fidgeting. "What can I do?"

Figment

Hefting a pair of good sized rocks, Genma walked back down into the basement.

"You might want to wait outside while I trigger the trap."

kpjam

"I want to see if we can call out the monster," she said to Genma.

Speaking in almost a shout, she talks towards the darkness, believing the monstor snoring couldn't resist such a wonderful idea as she was about to unfold.

"Hey Guys, have you read my new fic, it's so cooool.   Jared 'skysaber' Ornestead is warped into Ranma's body.  He then proceeds to go to Juban and kill those nasty outers slowly and painfully while convincing the others how right he is  - they are marxist communists, and therefor follw Darwin and believe in their own greatness.   The inners see the light and bow down and worship him, much sex is had as Jim bader writes the lemons scenes for me with all five inners and Ranma-chan.   Nabiki finds out, tries to extort money, but Jared... I mean Ranma is too good for that and he convinces her to join the orgy as the lave for his desires."

She takes a breath, eyeing the room for the monsters entrance before continuing, "Does that sound excellent or what!"
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Dracos

The young woman's eyebrow twitched for a moment at the idiocy of the man before her.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Carthrat dodged behind a car as the explosion occured in open view...  the rioters charging out.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Priss

"What the..." Ladyhawke hissed in obivious startlement, reflectively reaching for her gun, then cursing under her breath as she realized she no longer had it.

Looking about in the fury and the rage, she spotted Carthrat ducked behind a car maybe five feet away.

"Hey!" She hissed, as loudly as she dared to avoid catching the rebels attention. "Here's an equation for you! Rebels + CT = Black Moon... CT + BM + *Us* = We gotta get our asses OUT of here before Serenity sends us off to the Dark Side!"

With that she started looking for a good way of getting out without getting spoted. Or failing that, doing a really good job of convincing any appearing senshi that she was on THEIR side... @_@

nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Dracos

Flying down from above, golden rays of light could be seen, spearing through a few of the rebels with deadly effect....

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Kwokinator

Yokoshima sweatdropped as he caught Alice's eyebrow twitching.  He's seen that kind of twitch before... usually just before Mikami beats him to a bloody pulp.

"Umm... I just remembered that, err... I gotta go, Alice... so see ya!  Thanks and stuff!"

He ran out of the store.

kpjam

After her short speech, she listened for the monsters breathing while forming a shield in front of her while backing up towards the stairs, alert for any changes in the room appearance or sounds she heard.
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Gaijin

G winced we he hear he had to paid for admision , looking at the guard  for a sec he considered his options and choose a course of action.

"Ah my good man I fear you're mistaken, I'm not here to partake in the wonders that is the history of  our ancestors, I merelly wanted to make some research about our city and perhaps make a small donation from my own collections of rare antiques to this fine institution."

Waiting for the response of the guard, he pepared his  scan spell to look for any hidden cameras or people around, if there is no one he will knock the guard out.

Dracos

Genma shook his head as Doujima shouted into the darkness, leaping backwards to flee quickly.  Shinichi hardly a step behind him as the thunderous roar traversed the cavern.  Doujima quickly found herself alone as she moved backwards...  A wave of heat impacting her before the storm...   the last thing she saw was simply white light traveling towards her, the cavern seeming to twist and distort as it came blindingly fast at her.

As Genma and Shinichi dove for saftey, a column of superheated plasma blasted forth, tearing out of the tunnel...  Genma's felt a searing pain as he landed, his back burned by the blast.  Shinichi landed in a crouch, barely managing to shield his face as the blast gave him a painful sunburn over most his flesh.

Slowly the column fell back down...  the whole cavern still feeling quite warm though.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Yokoshima bumped into another man as he hustled out, "Hey watch it."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.