News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Re:Tomb Omake: The Tomb of Delphi

Started by Dracos, February 17, 2003, 11:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

"Oh?  You would have to talk to the curator regarding that.  I don't handle such.  And if you wanted to research the city, then you should have gone to a library," The guard responded caustily.

G found it took him little time to prepare to cast the simple spell as the guard looked curiously at him.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Kwokinator

Yokoshima bowed profusely.

"I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!"

Dracos

The brown haired man blinked, "Um, Okay...it's fine dude.  Just don't do it again."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Kwokinator

"Okay, I won't..." Yokoshima nodded absently, and began to walk away and back to his original goal, that being the palace.

Priss

Ladyhawke nodded carefully to show she understood what Carthrat was getting at, then slowly rose to a sort of stooped running position and started moving in the same general direction as Carthrat.

As she moved, she casually unhooked the 'peace guards' holding her saber and hawk locked down on her belt making it possible to tear the weapons from their resting place at a moment's notices, possible even less.  Her eyes darted about looking for a GOOD target upon whom to inflict as much pain as she could achieve upon short notice...

OOC: It's LADYHAWKE, Rat! NOT Priss! >_<
nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Corwin

Shinichi looked around for any new signs of danger or someone else nearby besides Genma. If there's nothing of the kind, he'd try to move to the side of the door and then treat himself with his first aid kit. (Shinichi would try to minimize his movements and avoid any sharp turns/moves, unless there's immediate danger)
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Gaijin

" oh you migth be ritgh if you would please tell me where I migth find this curator?"

G used his spell while the guard answered his question.

Dracos

The gunfire glanced over him, a shot taking kwok in the arm as he fled, but surprisingly missing being a fatal shot as he scurried away, the gunmen turning to the cries of chaos and pain down where Sailor Venus was making her appearance...

"For those who seek to destroy fashion malls, hindering young girls from attaining the true joy of mall hunting, I shall punish you in the name of Venus!"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

A target immediately made itself aware to their eyes as a young man with wavy brown hair leapt upon a broken car, cigar at the side of his mouth with a bishounen face.  Dressed in black leathers he smirked as he spit his cigar out, crouching slightly and revealing a personal missile launcher, as Carthrat recognized, in his hands.  A missile blasted into the gloating Sailor Venus moments later, sending her careening from view as the man smirked.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Why yes, G does find some hidden cameras about.  Two of them in fact.  The man also suddenly frowns and turns to run back as the alarms sound, three burly guards coming out of a side room behind the counter.  "Sir, we'd like you to come with us."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Figment

Genma winced as he got up and looked around. Pulling off his backpack, he bit off an oath as his injuries made themselves known.

Attempting to ignore the pain for the time being, he examined the backpack and was relieved to find it only a bit singed and the contents unharmed.

Pulling out his first-aid kit, he set about treating his burns while keeping an eye and ear on his surroundings.

Dracos

Both Shinichi and Genma find themselves alone in the silence after the explosive outcoming.  Slowly they were able to use their respective medical supplies to recovered.  Though a bit shaken from the loss of a comrade, they were both easily fit to proceed.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Priss

'A... rocket launcher... great'  Ladyhawke couldn't help but think wryly as she flashed a few hand signals to Carthrat to convay her intentions before beginning to move.

She eased her saber from its sheath and settled her hawk in her opposite hand, thanking the heavens above that she had trained so long to be as accurate with her off hand as her strong hand with the hawk.  She began slipping towards the rebel leader, trying to blend into the crowd as she did.
nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Dracos

As Priss did so, one of the guys she passed turned and looked at her, "Hey you, gimme a hand here with this."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Priss

Ladyhawke grimace but did the only thing she could think of.

"Eh? Wit wot?"

She turned a dim-witted face to the one who'd hailed her.

nto the Darkness
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am