News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Re:Tomb Omake: The Tomb of Delphi

Started by Dracos, February 17, 2003, 11:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"As you say.. er, Kwok's not gonna find us if we hide *too* well. Could be a problem. Ah, well. He can take care of himself. I hope."

Carthrat moves to find his own hiding spot, as close as possible to Priss's without being in it..
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Priss

Ladyhawke peers ahead to see if she can find either an advanced area of shelter or see what's going on.

nto the Darkness
Into the Depths of Reality
At The Edge of Insanity
At The End of Creation
There I Am

Dracos

The pathway didn't seem off at all to Doujima.  A bit dusty perhaps and cool, but nothing menacing.

Fearless Leader
no you don't detect magic
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

To Yokoshima:
The girl turned, smiling beauticiously, "Oh that's not necessary."
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Examining the area he noticed paper thin areas without any dust along the walls, ceilings and floors.  But with his eyes alone he couldn't tell much more than that.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

As Kwok stealthy snuck along, low to the ground and hiding from the sights of the rogue soldiers...he heard a 'crunch' beneath his foot...

"Who goes there!"

Four guns were trained on his position.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

To G:
"Certainly, sir.   It's twenty five coin for a day ticket.  Thirty for the tour that starts in about an hour."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Ladyhawke dashed towards the nearest alley, getting out of the way as the fighting spilled out into their view, the front of a store getting blasted with a tossed grenade as the rebels made their way onto the main street.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Corwin

Shinichi scanned the surroundings with infra-red, trying to see whether there were any openings or hidden panels to indicate a trap, like Genma said.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Dracos

Shinichi couldn't detect any sources of heat that may indicate a trap.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Corwin

Shinichi decided to try and use the magnifying feature of his glasses to examine the passage before him for anything that might indicate a trap, like thin fractions which could be the result of two rock brought very closely together artificially. He's use night vision at need, and inspect the walls and ceiling next, unless he finds something suspicious. If he does find anything of the sort, he would try to spend more time examining it from his spot, before continuing the examination.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Dracos

At the very close zoom examination, Shinichi saw what Genma had earlier, slight apparent slits in the rock running up and down all along the tunnel.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Figment

"Wait here," Genma advised.

Walking back up and outside, Genma looked around for anything that seemed it might weigh 25kg at least.

Dracos

Well, there was some bonsai trees as well as some of the rocks scattered about in classic feng shu(sp) style to provide a relaxing traditional Japanese environment.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Figment

Genma took a closer look at the rocks while counting them.