The OOC area

Started by Dracos, October 01, 2003, 02:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Quote"But we don't have to worry about it, because this man's friend is going to set everything right, isn't he?" the man asks, a bit mockingly.

He sure as hell better.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Go evil network!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Bjorn:

Okay, ye've impressed me.  I actually cannot translate your dialect just by eyeballing it.  I actually have to read it slowly to get what ye are saying.

*bows to thy dialectic skills*

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Thank yew, thank yew.

I hope everyone's having fun with the rhyming slang, too.

Brian

Update -- I'm sleeping now. Until I wake, assume Jim is just brooding while everyone pools thoughts on the situation.

~exploding tag~

Bjorn

I won't be able to post until later on Sunday.  In the meantime, Finn is listening and thinking.

Dracos

Thought Huitz was going to post but don't see anything this morning.  Zippy's remaining silent simply as I can't think of a way to interpose him intelligently into the conversation(at least worth adding as others beat me to that ^^;).  He's still keeping an eye on the room though.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Huitzil

I gave Herb the info he needs, he can choose to post all, some or none of it
ee the turtle, ain't he keen?
All things serve the fuckin' Beam.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Sirs...

The robot desires to shoot things.  It frothes in desire for the sweet mayflower of motion and the eternal breeze of combat.  Comrades, can we gather together and begin the motion?

Ginrai, haven't seen ya in a few days, whats with the happening and the doing and the trees and all?   Meeting in the frosty realms of the norse soon, must arrange we!

SOUND OFF!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Talked with Ginrai.

He's buried under work with it being midterm season.  Anyhow, on other fronts my suggestion:

Pause game till this weekend and have an irc session so we can move fast and get all the way to the BOOM TO THE BANGITY?

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

I probably won't be able to play this Saturday.  I'll be free later on Sunday, and I'm available Friday.

Brian

QuoteBjorn: My schedule is about exactly the opposite of Brian's.

Well, damn.

Guess I can reorganize a few things and be no-busy Friday night.  My schedule is SEMI-flexible, but I'd like to know what's best for everyone else before I set changes into effect, and that means I need to know what works best for everyone else ASAP.

~exploding tag~

Corwin

Well, if I know the times in advance, something could be worked out....
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Dracos

I can show up friday.  Though I'll be a little wasted likely ^_^.  Oh well, no need for the bot to be on his best all evenin' long ^_^.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.