News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Cephiro, Elven Province

Started by Carthrat, October 20, 2003, 09:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

"Oh, no," says the boy. "I'm not from Cephiro, though. I was trained in Silverhome."

Silverhome, as you well know, is about as far from Cephiro as you get, being across the other side of the continent. It *is*, however, one of the five elven provinces in the entire land.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Ebiris

"Hello," Fuu says to the recently awakened 'elf', "We were just discussing how you appear to be under the effects of a Transmutation spell. Perhaps you can shed some light on this?"

Carthrat

"Oh, uh, yeah! That spell! It was a spell that made us move faster! Y'know, so we could train at hi-"

At this point, the other boy interrupts his friends speech with a vicious punch to Fuu's face, stunning her! "You *idiot*, Koshii!" he barks, rushing past Umi and leaping at Hikaru..

Corwin

Umi's rapier materializes in her arm in a flash, and she swipes it across Koshii's face. "You know what I can do with a sword," she tells him, keeping it trained on the boy.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

In response, Koshii screams as his eyes are taken out. He manages to chuck his blankets over the elf woman, entangling her, and stumbles out the bed, groping aimlessly..

Halbarad

"Fuu!" Hikaru swiftly draws her tanto from her sash, striking out at the boy as he jumps towards her.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

Hikaru's tanto cuts across her opponents chest, but it isn't a very powerful weapon, leaving behind only a small slash..

OOC: Umi, your action.

Corwin

Umi slashes upwards at the sheet with her sword after a momentary pause, trying to cut it in half and then take in the scene in the room.

Carthrat

The sheet folds, and Umi can see.. Fuu staggered over, in a daze, Hikaru fighting off the other boy, and the boy she just stabbed, screaming, arms outstretched. She can also hear the sound of footsteps appraoching the barracks..

Corwin

Umi rushes forward and slams the hilt of her sword into the blind boy's face, trying to knock him out.

Carthrat

The boy is essentially a walking target, and drops quickly.

Halbarad

Hikaru stabs out with the long knife again, hoping to keep the 'elf' occupied until someone can arrive to help her.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Carthrat

Hikaru takes a light blow to the chest in response, but the fight is interrupted by a group of bushi, rushing in and pulling the woman apart from her agressor, both of whom are now held in strong arms.

"What's going on here?" a burly-looking elf says, loudly, directling his gaze at Umi. "Umi-san?"

Corwin

"Please wait a moment," Umi says. "Don't let anyone in or out in the meanwhile." Turning to Fuu, she asks her, "Are you alright? Could you cast Detect Magic?"

Carthrat

Fuu manages to snap out of her daze, and the burly elf gives a nod of his head.