News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Dragomir Omake

Started by Asrana, May 30, 2002, 06:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

OOC: Okay, since all of my Dragomir Players seem bored, I'm launching a Dragomir Omake.

This is just to throw stuff out and have fun. So bring on the embarrassing situations!

I'll start.....

IC: It was another clear day in the Omake Forest, Asrana's parents had dissappeared (not that anyone noticed) and Asrana and her body guards were traveling without any real direction.....ah, another day in Omake.....

"So Mike, why DO you use escrema? I would've preffered short swords." Asrana quipped to her overprotective guard.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Danax

Mike looked at Asrana and blinked in surprise. "Well that question was a little unexpected"

Mike looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "Well my Master used Escrema so I picked them up while training with him, and besides I don't like the thought of killing and Escrema are a non-lethal alternative to swords."

Mike smiled at Asrana. "Though the use of swords does interest me."
rnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.'
I agree with the second part.

Asrana

Asrana smiled, "Oh. We have to use swords, since my clan works as mercenaries, and who wants a mercenary that can't kill quickly and efficiently."

Her smile querked, "I could teach you some of the Tsume Ryu...."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Danax

A large grin broke out on Mike's face. "I would love it if you taught me some of your sword style, though I think I would need to use a sword that is at least similar to my Escrema for me to be any good."

Asrana

"Hmmm.....I might have a pair of short swords I grabbed from a dragon hoard last week..." Asrana turned around on her horse and began to rummage through her packs...

Kwokinator

OOC:  Omakes are fun.  Whatever Kei does isn't gonna be carried over to the actual RPG ^_^

IC: Kei came out of nowhere and glomped the turned-around Asrana from behind.

"Hi Asrana," he whispered in her ear. "Would you teach me stuff too...?"

Danax

"Cool swords that once belonged to a dragon!" Mike grinned before Kei came and glomped Asrana.

"Dammit Kei, how is she gonna teach us anything with you hanging off her?"

Asrana

OOC: Yes, Kwok. This is what it was meant for. Wacky character interaction!

IC: Asrana blushed furiously as she felt Kei's arms enfold her, "Um...Kei, this is EXTREMELY improper. But, sure, I'll teach you the Yurei Ryu."

Unsuccesfully trying to supress the blush she turned back to Mike, "Um...yeah. I picked them out when we were grabbing our shares of the hoard."

Kwokinator

Kei sent a nice "BIIIIIIDAAA!!!!!" at Mike while still keeping his arms around Asrana, completely ignoring her blush.

"But this is so nice and comfy..." he made a point to whisper and sigh in Asrana's ear. "It feels so good..."

"So what's the Yurei Ryu about?" he asked, pressing himself even closer to Asrana's back.

Danax

"We Killed a Dragon? Cool! To bad I can't remember it..." Mike thought out loud, before looking up at Kei and getting a little Angry.

'Why that....grrr...' Mike thought as he watched Kei snuggle in close to Asrana. 'I'll get him.'

Mike sent a quick but strong burst of psionic energy into Kei's mind, stunning him just long enough to push him off and wrap his own arms comfortably around Asrana.

Asrana

"The Yurei Ryu is..." Asrana stopped as she felt the flash of psionic power and Kei being pulled away from her.

Then another set of arms wrapped around her and she relaxed again, "I swear you two are going to hurt each other over me." Blushing  anew she continued on, "And this isn't any more proper than it was with Kei, Mike."

"Anyway, when I say "we", I mean my parents and my guards."

Danax

"Ah, I guess that makes sense then, casue I was sure I've never got in a fight with a dragon before." Mike grinned as he pulled Asrana a closer, holding her snugly to his body.

"So when do you want to start...training?" Mike whispered in her ear.

Asrana

"Um....Mike, we can't be like this." Asrana said as she ducked out of the embrace and moved a few feet away.

"If a Draconian saw us like that we might have to get married."

"We can start when we break for lunch."

OOC: Lunch break will be whenever Kwok gets online ^_^

Kwokinator

Kei growled audibly and jumped towards Mike with a flying kick aimed at his head to kick Mike off Asrana.

"Copycat," he glared at Mike. "I don't care what Asrana says, I'm gonna get you one of these days."

Asrana

Asrana sighed as she casually flipped Kei over in mid air and dropped him to the ground with a single hand chop.

"Neither of you will be seriously injuring the other. Even if I have to disable you myself."