News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Delightful. How reasonable?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

With a slight smile, "2,000 gold."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Pretty reasonable.' Tryll says as Calleigh forks over the cash.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Please wait," Is the answer.

Soon enough all of you are sitting and having a snack upstairs. As you all enjoy, "Ahem," This time it's a reddish-oranged haired woman, slender and sleek. "I'm Garnet," she smiles brightly, "You're asking about the Undying King?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yep!" Calleigh chirps.

Anastasia

"Yeah, tell us," Dana agrees, munching on some cake.

"The Undying King is a fairly petty king on Pazunia, currently holding a small territory with lots of zombies and undead. He's one of those fleas that stays around a long time because no one has much of a reason to get him. The land he took is pretty bad, even for Pazunia." Garnet flashes all of you a big smile, "So it's like being a mouse or something in the Pazunia food chain - you're tolerated to feed bigger things. If you want to squash him, go in with lots of goodly clerics and paladins, it'll resolve itself. Of course, demons may join in when they see a fight."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I can create and weaponize portals to the positive energy plane. Do you think that will be sufficient?'

Anastasia

"Ooooooh! Yeah, I bet so," Garnet giggles, "Yes, like that! They'll just hate that, won't they? Won't stop the demons, though."

"Good," Miranda says, "I could use the archery practice."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You'd be surprised at how effective it is on living creatures. And objects. Walls. The countryside. Remember that most things tend to go pop when you fill them with too much positive energy.' Tryll says, then turns to Miranda, 'Are holy arrows a thing?'

Anastasia

Check loot, by the way.

"Of course they are," Miranda says, "Though more with bows enchanted to make any arrow fired from it sacred. Though you can get individual holy arrows made, certainly."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Sounds expensive! Those arrows must cost a bundle!" Calleigh grins.

Anastasia

"Well," Garnet pipes up, "It's like a short term small investment that repeats versus a longer term investment that's a single time. Like renting something compared to buying it," she says, "Renting's usually the sucker's play, though often someone has no choice because they don't have enough money to buy it outright."

Clearing her throat, "That's correct," Miranda says, "Assuming your bow isn't lost or destroyed."

Dana listens along, focusing on her cake primarily.

Benyen hums, "...so that's why you learn fist fighting, like any responsible archer?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"I have a bow!" Calleigh holds up a very tiny bow. "I'm not good with my fisties tho!"

Anastasia

"Regardless," Dana cuts in, "So we go in and smash this in?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I'd recommend you all spend a bit of cash on oils or enchantments for your preferred weapons to increase their effectiveness against both undead and demons, just in case. Other than that, yes. Smashings.'