News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Vicious/Meia: Face off!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 22, 2002, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

A low voice, pitched a little too low, and sounding slightly forced, though smooth and lyrical, answered the call from Vicious' phone.

"Hello?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

"Hello, Gren," replies Vicious, trying to formulate some way for Gren to give him information that he really should already know..
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Meia stepped out into the hall, and was confronted by the same 'office hall gone to seed' look as she had when she'd entered. The hall was dirty, and largely empty, though she could feel eyes from various doorways on them as they passed. At the end of the hall was a door marked "Hangar"...
---

Rezantis

Ignoring the looks she felt, Meia walked towards the hanger door.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

Gren's voice dropped slightly in pitch. "You're early." he noted.
---

Bean Bandit

The Hangar door was slightly stuck, but a firm shove dislodged it, and they entered the hangar, Barnette keeping a careful eye on the workers, and Paiway pressed closely to Meia's butt.
---

Rezantis

Meia stepped through the door and looked around the hangar for her Dread.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

The hangar was a large, noisy affair, filled with the sounds of working, plating being welded, or parts being hammered into place. It was suprisingly spacious and open, considering the state of the planet thus far, and relatively clean. The two dreads were moored in a far corner, both Barnette's damaged one, and Meia's functional one gathering quite a bit of rubbernecking from the work crews...
---

Carthrat

"I am aware," replies Vicious, smoothly.

Dammit!
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up