Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on September 26, 2016, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on September 26, 2016, 03:14:02 PM
Quote from: Merc on September 26, 2016, 02:16:12 PM
Quote from: Anastasia on September 26, 2016, 01:48:56 AM
Everyone has B3 avatars now that Yuth's on board. That's awesome. As a result, expect a bonus shop update in a day or two.

*Eyes Yogg-saron avatar and raises dubious eyebrow to Dune* That looks like Father.

Yes and...?

Did Calleigh die and Yuth is now playing Father in B3? Did you guys recruit Father?

Yogg-Saron is in charge now. You will fail. You will die.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Nephrite

Quote from: Yuthirin on September 26, 2016, 10:46:35 PM
Everyone has B3 avatars now that Yuth's on board. That's awesome. As a result, expect a bonus shop update in a day or two.

*Eyes Yogg-saron avatar and raises dubious eyebrow to Dune* That looks like Father.

Yes and...?

Did Calleigh die and Yuth is now playing Father in B3? Did you guys recruit Father?

You should finish what you promised you'd do over the weekend, lazybones!

Nephrite

Also, Dune, can you go back a few pages and clearly state the bardic music stuff so there's no more questions on my end? Thank you.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Nephrite on September 26, 2016, 10:59:08 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on September 26, 2016, 10:46:35 PM

Yes and...?

You should finish what you promised you'd do over the weekend, lazybones!

Aw SHUCKS ok sorry. I had company!

Edit: Writing it right now.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Dune, I can't find the account of the Scroll that Tannin found here, and I sorta need it. The date the log was posted was 06/13/2012. I'm not finding anything on or around that date in Nagging, Loot, or Custom. Ideas?

Nevermind, found it.

Anastasia

Cool, since I went facedown for awhile. Stupid sleepiness.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Your work is making me hungry, Yuth.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Yes and...?

Nah. You're just paranoid.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on September 26, 2016, 10:23:12 PMSnip animal growth stuff.

Magical Beast Growth
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Targets: Up to one magical beast (Gargantuan or smaller) per two levels, no two of which can be more than 30ft apart

This spell is identical to animal growth, except as noted here. This spell targets and works on magical beasts instead of animals.

---

I'd simply do it as that, since none of the factors of the spell are particularly animal-centric otherwise.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on September 27, 2016, 01:47:32 PM
Also, Dune, can you go back a few pages and clearly state the bardic music stuff so there's no more questions on my end? Thank you.

Cor and Eb beat me to it, but they're on the ball there. That's how we've been running it and that's how it'll work for us. If duration is a thing, consider the lasting inspiration epic feat. It's a 10x multiplier on the duration of bardic musics that have an effect after you stop singing. So inspire courage would go from 5 rounds (half a minute) to 50 rounds (5 minutes).
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

No, duration's not a problem, I just wanted to make sure I was following the rules rather than making them up.

Anastasia

Quote from: Nephrite on September 27, 2016, 08:22:47 PM
No, duration's not a problem, I just wanted to make sure I was following the rules rather than making them up.

Cool.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The Coming Storm

This book is centered around the Prophecy of Primus and what it believes to be the coming final days of Creation. The first part goes into the Prophecy of Primus, which is a vast calculation by the ruler of Mechanus known as Primus. The result of his calculations decree that Shar will triumph and bring everything to oblivion. From there, the book goes into detail, with every realm crumbling away in a catastrophic, meaningless war that only brings ruin.

The end result is void, now and forever. The last breath of a living creature ceases and all is still. There is nothing, no life, no light, no sound and no movement. An emptiness that will never end and that is the final fate of everything. In this there is no escape and no appeal, only Shar's final victory.

The book claims the only hope is to overthrow law in all forms. Chaos cannot be stopped and will not be stilled. Left unchecked, it will rise as a force to stop Shar and ensure Creation's continued life. So long as law continues, the final stagnation of nothingness is inevitable.
<Afina> Forever.