News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

The Gossip Board mk 2

Started by Anastasia, June 01, 2012, 01:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

For random chatter, DM questions, nagging and whatever else needs to be posted. Feel free to throw things in here that don't fit other topics.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Zephyrus

So, what is everyone again?

I'm a Totemist/Barbarian and I plan on picking up the Frostrager PrC when I hit 7, whenever that comes along.

I think Iddy was going Rogue/Ranger?

Anastasia

Iddy's going Rogue//Ranger/Horizon Walker. I'm not sure on the others yet.
<Afina> Forever.

VySaika

Prolly some sort of Pally//Cleric(or Favored Soul, more likely). Not 100% sure yet, will need to wait a bit before I finalize my build
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Zephyrus

Dune, posting a query about the Dragonborn template. Let me know what you think, when you can.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Zephyrus on June 01, 2012, 02:18:37 PM
Dune, posting a query about the Dragonborn template. Let me know what you think, when you can.

FUS RO DAH!
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

What base race are you considering?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Can we start a sheet board?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

In regards to weapon/armor cost, should we pay full cost, or do you allow the rounding if we're spending masterwork or more?

As an example, mithral full plate, would it cost just 9000 gold, or 10500gold? (Also, fuck max dex penalty on armor)

Second example: masterwork rapier, 300 gold or 320 gold?

Third example: +1 heavy shield, 1000 gold or 1170 gold?

I require penny pinching power since we lack Aurora!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Yuthirin

I'll put mine up when I can then.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Posted preliminary sheet for commenting and stuff. Assumed full price right now on stuff, if Dune allows the rounding that we do in B3, I'll redo gear.

I know Gate was planning a paladin too, but I hope the concepts are different enough to stand separately.

VySaika

Well, I'll see once the swordskiller PRC is done. My +2 everything stat set doesn't really let me do a primary melee combatant role anyway, so was prolly going to end up focusing on healing and whatever BS the swordskills let me pull, which feels different enough from your char mechanically.

Characterwise...yeah, I imagine they will be very different flavors of paladin. Working on a background now, will possibly have something up over the weekend for that.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Zephyrus

Quote from: Anastasia on June 01, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

Skarn.

What base race are you considering?

Yuthirin