Beneath Dweomerheart (Surraruthru, Tryll, 87 days left)

Started by Anastasia, July 12, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

'I don't know," Kascha agrees, "Green, red, yellow. Acid, fire and lightning?" Kascha asks.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Then fuckin' do it!" Dana calls.

If that's what you all want to do, who is doing what here
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I can do all of the energy. Pick one that the other's can't do or do often.

Yuthirin

Unless I can pull off all three at once? Does it only allow for damage done in a single round?

Iron Dragoon

I can do Fireball and Acid Rain. They're both pretty high level for this. I also have Acid Splash, but I think that's touch range.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

You aren't sure, but Canderella didn't have a ton of time until getting rayed - about a round's worth.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Iron Dragoon

Yuthirin

Alright, the only one I CAN'T do is acid, so you're on Acid Duty. Candy's on Electricity, Kascha for Fire, and I'll take Cold.

Anastasia

Okay, then let me know who is casting what andw e'll start sorting this out.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Kascha with a low level fire, Candy with a low level Electro, and Surru with his lowest acid spell.

Iron Dragoon

I forgot I also have a rod of energy substitution, so I'll just use that on an orb of force.

Kascha has Scorching ray. I'm at work still, so if someone wants to do the casting for those, I'd appreciate it as it would speed things along.

Anastasia

You can't use energy substitution on force, it isn't one of the five energy types.

So Kascha casts scorching ray, Canderalla some measure of lightning and Surrur throws some acid out? Waiting on particulars.
<Afina> Forever.