News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

The grand return (Afina, Moore)

Started by Anastasia, March 07, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Crystal nods to that as you fly on - and you see it ahead. The grand grove, vast and empty, and behind it Ilsenine's castle. It is perfect, undamaged by the preceding nightmare.

For your Queen awaits, a collective gasp before the avatar of Titania, the collected fey stopping, kneeling. "My children," Titania's voice is rich, "Thus as the world is newborn, I walk amid it, a mother tending to her child. This is a time when many of us shall walk amid you all."

Crystal immediately kneels, head bowed. Queen Ilsenine follows suit, as does Lady Skye.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Afina drops to the ground and kneels, head lowered in subservience to a facet of her queen. Lathander dropped in, now Titania, yes it's going to be busy.

Of course she needs to offer recompense to them for their aid against Tiamat, Titania, Lathander, Auril, the Triune, and Bahamaut. Not yet though, she'll take the time to visit their realms and offer her service in due course. That debt will be honoured, but she's not going to interrupt whatever statement Titania has here with her own petty business.

Nephrite

Moore flies down and offers a proper, deep bow to Titania's avatar as he then moves down to properly kneel.

Regardless of where his faith lies, it's proper decorum. Especially for her help earlier.

Anastasia

Queen Titania cups her hands together, and in it a tiny seed can been. It glows with a steady, luminous light. "This is the heart seed of an Elder Treant." She announces, "A supreme guardian of forests." The seed floats to Ilsenine, surrounded by a glow, "It will protect your court and kingdom, Ilsenine. Use it wisely.

"Moore. Afina. Crystal. Rise and approach me." Titania commands next.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Smoothly rising to her feet, Afina walks over to Titania and stops within arms-reach for the much larger figure. "What would you have of me, your Majesty?" she asks.

Nephrite

He can't hide a look of surprise from showing on his face as he rises to move to stand with Afina and Crystal in front of Titania's avatar!

Anastasia

Crystal rises and approaches, kneeling once more before her.

"Crystal, I am pleased with your courage." A slender branch appears in Titania's hand, tapped to each of Crystal's shoulders. "I create you Duchess of Gloaming and give you this world's fey to protect. Should evil ever threaten Lifasa's fey again, you shall ride forth and crush it."

"Thank you, Majesty," Crystal says, "I shall not fail you."

Then Queen Titania turns to Moore, "Moore, kneel."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Did he really forget to that in his stupor?

He acquiesces to the demand regardless and does so.

Anastasia

Taps to your shoulders, "I create you Duke of Songs, and that you ensure Lifasa's songs stay happy ones. Should evil ever threaten the joy of Lifasa's music, I command you to stop it."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"As you command, Your Majesty." Moore answers.

Anastasia

Then to Afina, "Kneel, Afina," Titania commands.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Afina dutifully kneels, resting both hands on one knee, the other on the ground as she lowers her gaze.

Anastasia

A tap on both shoulders, "I create you as Queen of Rainbows and give you this world's skies to protect. Should this world's wonder and beauty be challenged, I expect you to be there to stand bravely and truly, as you always have."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore can't help but smile at that and gives Afina a reassuring nod.

Ebiris

Queen, now? She really has gone up in the world.

"You will not find me wanting, your Majesty," she swears, resolving to tackle this charge with the same energy she brought to the Crusade.