News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Destiny now lies in the hands of...

Started by Anastasia, December 25, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, there's quite a bit for Sylica to do, both on my end and on yours. To begin, give me a list of your goals?

Unless one of yours is urgent, one of mine will probably go first as that one is a priority for the person doing it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Return Valnala's statue to her - this is just a quick trip for her avatar pretty much.

Have Anty read the One book and add her own commentary before anyone else reads it.

Figure out Latha and Marie's divine debuts. She's tempted to hold off on this until we get another god seed and bump them and Jessica up to DvR 1 for extra safety.

Get ourselves some god seeds!

Meet up with Sulia to chat about Daun.

Go fuck up Malcanthet with friends.

Anastasia

We can knock out Valnala briefly or even off screen as desired, that's not a priority.

I'd say Latha and Marie are a big priority - Antenora desperately wants to talk to Marie on screen now and what's more, an actual discussion IC about that and other things is all but demanded for a variety of reasons. I'll set that up and have one roll into another.

Antenora and Marie's rooms are quiet at the moment. A moment of serenity for Marie as she looks out at the garden, a moment of her own thoughts.

Antenora's embrace is silent, from behind and warm, gentle and soothing. "How does it feel?" she asks, the warmth of her body a contrast with the cooler metal of her armor. Antenora's will surrounds the room like a curtain, shrouding both of you in privacy. "There's so much to be done now," she goes on, "So much to be said - Alicia wants us all to meet shortly. But this is greatest concern at the moment. Have you found the words where I could not?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie is dressed comparatively lightly next to Antenora's armoured figure, garbed in loose pink and purple robes as she leans back against the taller woman with her hands clasped over Antenora's own.

"Maybe ask me when I become a proper demigod?" she suggests after a reflective pause. "I feel shapeless. Raw. Potential unrealised," she elaborates how it feels to be a quasi-deity rather than a proxy where that power was constrained and reflective of Alicia's own.

Anastasia

"We're in this to triumph: Not only for Creation, but to stand tall and powerful once it's all over, to guide Creation towards a better way," Antenora responds. "Magic would suit you, so would force. Chaos of course and good too. Trickery?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Maybe... luck? That sort of happy randomness would suit me," Marie smiles a little as she considers, having no qualms with the ones Antenora is suggesting either.

Anastasia

"You are lucky," Antenora says, and slower, 'You have me, you have Alicia who gave you so much...." A trail off, "Also, we absolutely must meet Mystra before word of your apotheosis spreads far."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I was going to say that to Alicia," Marie nods. "I want to tell her but I don't know how much we're allowed to say... but I want to tell her. I might even get some of the special training Alicia got if I'm lucky."

Anastasia

"We'll find out," Antenora smiles, "Shall we go, my love? There's much to discuss."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Lets go," Marie agrees, peeling away from Antenora and going to see Alicia and the rest.

Anastasia

Alicia, Latha, Marie, Syala, Jessica. The five of you gather together in Alicia and Syala's gardens, on seats of flowers and whimsy.

"Where to begin?" Latha asks aloud, "There's so much, isn't there, and we have much to choose."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"There is," Alicia agrees, ensuring privacy for them with her divine will over the area. "Zaphkiel, Primus, an Asmodeus are all parts of the Incarnation of Law. Ao broke it into three and caged the Incarnation of Balance. The ultimate goal according to Zaphkiel is to free the Incarnation of Balance and then use the same tactic to break Ao into three of good, evil, and neutrality. What Morwel would think of this I hesitate to speculate on," she begins, not much caring what the neutral and evil parts of Ao would do, even if it means adding another horror to Creation as a peer to Asmodeus.

"We've also been made privy to the locations of a great many other divine seeds. Ones Zaphkiel and by extension Asmodeus know about from their time as the Incarnation. Primus is... indisposed and unlikely to be a factor, though Zaphkiel hopes to change that. But we can expect Gathgorian and Bel to be pursuing the same seeds we've learned about - not to mention Seira, Moore, Alyssa, and possibly Tryll. So I'd like for us to get a move on those, as we can expect knowledge of them to spread further once they start being found and cause even more complications. But if Jessica, Latha, and Marie can all be raised up to demigod status before we formally announce the last two ascensions it'll solidify our position if nothing else."

Anastasia

There's a time of silence after as that's digested.

"So we need another seed," Jessica concludes, a nod along with it. "Then we should focus on which seed to get."

"Which makes good, logical sense," Antenora seconds, "Though the concerns of which we should choose and why is also a great concern." She considers that a moment, "Which ones do you favor, Alicia?"

"There's more than the seeds," Syala rises and slowly paces, "We'll need to ensure that once Ao is broken, that the Incarnation of Balance is not another Ao in the making."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"That's something to talk about with Zaphkiel, but we may be entirely at the mercy of Balance with none to rival it. There are other Incarnations beyond the three, and One who created them all... but Zaphkiel says they have never seen or heard trace of them since they separated," Alicia says to Syala, appreciating the caution but seeing no realistic way to act on it right now.

"As far as seeds, it makes most sense to try for the one closest to home in Ysgard first of all. I'm interested in the one in Bytopia purely in terms of unfinished business with the gnomes, the rest are of course all tempting and dangerous in their own way. Let me rephrase the list..." she proceeds to describe all the seeds and their guardians and locations as given by Zaphkiel.

Anastasia

You get a lot of listening. When it's over, "Ysgard would make sense, it's in our backyard," Syala agrees.

Latha hms, "Moore would be suited for the one in the Abyss?"

There's a little more murmuring before, "I think our main priority is to get a seed as soon as possible, any seed. Even more than intercepting Gathgorian and Bel." Antenora announces. "To strengthen our positions before word spreads. With the others seeking them, word will spread and troubles will come."
<Afina> Forever.