News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Destiny now lies in the hands of...

Started by Anastasia, December 25, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Alicia actually has concerns. It's not just Hell's two candidates that they have to worry about grabbing divine seeds ahead of them, since if the Incarnation of Law knew about them surely Ao does as well, and thus he may choose to inform Shar of their locations. All the more reason to hurry things along.

Would that we were all spared the miserable dirge of your voice.

Anastasia

So dour. Smile, celebrate. You've seen what's coming for all of you now. Soon your struggles and pain will come to an end. You can sleep next to Syala and Antenora forever.

Why resist? You've never been good at protecting those you love.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Why bother with these petty taunts you know won't change anything? Are you so starved for companionship and conversation?

She would make a mocking invitation for Shar to come over for tea and biscuits, but that wouldn't go well for anyone. It's the unfortunate reality that she can't stand up to Shar if they ever meet in person.

Yet.

Still, some sort of neutral ground of the gods for those kinds of meetings would actually be an interesting concept. It would require the will of the Incarnations to enforce of course, since some just can't be trusted, but she wonders what the result of such a convenience might be.

Anastasia

What you have done interests me. Do you think they'll change anything as they are now?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Oh, you're interested? But then I've held your interest for a long time, haven't I? Since you're such a spotter of talent what do you think? Not the gloomy answer you give to depress everyone, but the true answer that motivates you to work so hard against people before they can realise their potential.

Anastasia

Come to me. My embrace will tell you the answer to every question you have.

Your curiosity will be forever sated with me, for you will never wonder about another thing again.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Anastasia

Many come to me of their own free will, Alicia. Life is an unjust burden and I am the one that relieves you of that burden.

You strive for an impossible victory. Come and rest, and worry no more.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I won't be taking your word on just what is and is not possible, thank you very much.

Anastasia

Shar's laughter, warm as fingertips trailing down your spine, is your only reply.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia doesn't deign to reply, the conversation quite over!

Now then she ought to invite Sulia over, talk about that joint operation on Daun she was interested in.

Anastasia

Sure. This is also a prime chance to get a fresh topic in here, so locking this one.
<Afina> Forever.