News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Destiny now lies in the hands of...

Started by Anastasia, December 25, 2019, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

'True,' Syala sends to you as you advance, 'But I wouldn't put it past a Guardian, that's all.'
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"Whether intended or not, it's still the result," Alicia says, there not being much way around it other than refusing to fight people. And that would just be far too rude of them as guests.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

[21:38] <@Ebiris> roll 1d100
[21:38] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 63 > [d100=63]

Anastasia

You follow this until another side passage - iced over, blows needed to clear it. It's narrower, enough where your guide has to stop. "It's gotten narrower since I was last here," he says, "I'll have to shrink down. We're getting closer, though." He shrinks down to about the size of a garden snake and goes on. It's enough where all of you can get through, albeit a tight squeeze.

Antenora takes one look and shrinks down half a foot or so, while Syala matches her. "We won't be able to spread our wings in there," Antenora warns, "Don't brash them against the walls out of instinct."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing," Syala seconds. "Tunnel fighting for devas, we come with that bit of information as an instinct."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia has to shrink herself down again as well. "A big weapon like mine doesn't work well in a confined tunnel... unless I shrink myself down to pixie-sized, I suppose. But I'll stay like this for now," she says, following Partanyx within.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia HP: 794+240/794
Active spells:  Many moments of prescience (CL 34), extended mind blank (CL 35), extended nondetection (CL 35), greater heroism (CL 34), repelling shield (CL 34), extended ray deflection (CL 35), epic mage armour (CL 35), dance of the unicorn (CL 36), recitation (CL 35), opal protection (CL 35)
Defences: AC 96, CMD 100, spell resistance 50, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear), nondetection (DC 49)
Stat buffs/penalties: +4 morale skills/attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +10 armour AC, +25 competence perception, +4 str, +2 dex, +4 con, +2 int, +4 wis, +4 cha, +1 natural armour AC, +8 saves vs poison, +3 luck attack/saves, +3 morale AC
Perceptions: Arcane sight, 3 mile tremorsense/blindsight/scent perception +82
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/16/9/9/9/8/4/5/6/3/4/3/4
Duskblade spell slots: 6/23/23/15/10/7/3
Moments of prescience: 2

Anastasia

"Aurora's pixies are enough pixies for me," Antenora remarks frankly, "So please, stay human sized."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I'll do my best, but needs must... did you ever have a bad experience with them?" Alicia asks curiously.

Anastasia

"No," Antenora explains, "I have no grudge or issue with them. I just can't imagine you as one of them, Alicia."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I'll still be me, just like when I go big I don't become a giant," Alicia says without much concern.

Anastasia

Antenora smiles faintly despite it, "Then again, it worked for Marie."

You walk the tunnel for some time - a good half hour of fast traveling, your divinely sped pace chewing up the narrow tunnels.

"Is this area usually so barren?" Syala asks, "It feels isolated."

"Most keep to the cities or the main burrow-paths," Partanyx glances back, tongue flicking out. "It's easier to find battles there and to tend to your responsibilities. But some do wander the more remote areas."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"The whole point is we're going for places that Jormungandr keeps others out of," Alicia says. "I'd be surprised if it was crowded."

Anastasia

Syala concedes with a nod as you go on, through the narrow tunnel. It slowly begins to widen here, giving you a little more space as you walk on. Eventually you come to a bend, seeming like any other. Yet here your guide stops. "If you go further, you'll be entering the borders of that territory," he explains.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"You don't have to come any further in that case," Alicia says. "Since this could upset your parent, there's no need for you to take on that risk."

Anastasia

"Then good hunting ahead," Is your guide's answer, as he moves out of the way. "Beware the Jormugandr."
<Afina> Forever.