News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Tourney Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Jethro's eyes widened as his shield absorbed the energy wave knocking him down to the ground.  Landing catlike on his feet he suddenly felt a stab of pain as he barely moved to the side.  Putting his hand to his side... blood?  How?  Nothing should be able to get through his shield.

Turning....there was no one there?  No ki around him.  How could this be.

The mysterious figure struck forth again unseen, slashing Jethro's arm before he could pull back.  His eyes stared about wildly.  "Where the hell are you?  What the hell are you?"  He shouted in pain and fear, blood running down his side.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Kanban, seeing that Kemmit was busy, picked up a pipe next to him and leaped to in front of Meck...

"FORE!!!!" he said as he swung the pipe like a golf club... aimed for the ultimate male weak spot...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

On the floor meck rolled, barely avoiding the vicious attack as something came out of his sleeve.  Pointing it as he rolled onto his back at Kanban he fired, a loud bang signaling the bullet heading at Kanban.

Fearless Leader
Only kanban, 1 second
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Continuing his motion, Olguin went into a backflip before landing on the roof.

The jolt of pain he received from his ribs were enough to snap him out of his temporary revere.

Breathing deeply, he wiped a bit of sweat off his brow before going back to battle.

Dracos

OOC:Oh poor poor Jethro

IC:

Jethro looked around  like a beast gone mad, lashing at shadows as he attempted to find the source of his pain.  Another light slash penetrating his shield and making his back run red caused him to roar like a mad bull.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin suddenly came to a halt at the scene, wonder on his face.

How the hell was his ally getting in all those hits?

Putting that thought aside for the moment, he briefly considered Jethro's shield.

Even from this distance he could hear the howl of the wind as it violently blew around him.

Enough power to shred the flesh off his bones if he tried to PHYSICALLY attack, but he did have other methods available.

Closing his eyes in concentration, he began to reach for the special weave that had inadvertently disrupted Miyuki's ki.

Time for the Ace to be played....

"Inferno Vortex!"

Bringing both hands before him, he slowly pulled them apart, a distortion starting to take place in the air between them.

"FIRE!"

With a loud roar, a red tint sphere of air rocketed towards Jethro, the air warping around it as it went along.

RyderHakubi

However, and luckily for Kanban, Meck's aim was slightly off... it still hit him, but not at the intended target, his head.  Instead, the bullet shot through his shoulder...

"$#%&^%$*^%$##" Kanban screamed as he dropped the pipe and collapsed to the ground holding his shoulder in agony....

Dracos

OOC: finally ^_^

IC:

As Kanban fell, Meck,  the not so totally incompetent member of the incompetent duo, rose and trained his gun on Miyuki's back.

"Freeze bitch!"

Kemitt fell spinning before slamming hard into the ground, his jaw nearly torn from it's hinges.

Behind them all the glow of the battle of titans  illuminated the alleyway...   the green energy of Jethro's attacks meeting the fire of Olguin's aura...

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki turned at the sound of Meck's voice as Kemitt crumpled against against the wall. She turned, tears coursing down her cheeks as she glared at Meck, not a single ounce of fear in her eyes.

Her battle aura, for the first time in her life, was fully visible, a glimmering amethyst to match her eyes, writhing and crackling like a fire.

"You..." She said quietly. "You were with him, weren't you?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Dracos

OOC: Jethro Introduction..  complete....

IC:

Flying silently over the English Channel, a huge flying ship crossed the border from France to Britian.   Magic  shields protected  it from the detection grid of the British military and Air Force, and it's black design allowed it to hide in the night sky.

"Move it ensign K 27.  I'm certain if we do not get there shortly, General Jethro will fall before the ambush."  Standing at the port bow of the space age open roof ship (How, it's magic), stood the fearsome leader of the  Khaos Generals, The Silver Haired man in Black gold trimmed armor.  His cape floated in the slight wind that filtered through the protective shielding.

"I'll never forgive you." Small tears escaped Miyuki's eyes as she charged  forward, a controlled force of nature dedicated to the obliteration of Meck, her fist flying forward in a fearsome punch, her ki forming almost the image of a hungry lynx in answer to her internal rage.  Meck fired shot after shot in fear as he ran backwards, the bullets flying wide or melting from the heat of the aura...  he was certain...he was going to die...  shot...shot...shot.... too..clo-

"We are moving at top speed, sir.  We will be within teleporter range in moments.", the professional pilot responded.

Jethro's eyes suddenly widened.  No, such power... turning he saw Olguin's eyes narrow with controlled anger and power, his hands pulling apart as a vortex of red ki formed within them.  Olguin's shout....the loud cry of his excutioner.

"Inferno Vortex!"

The blast flew at him, a burning comet of firey red ki tearing through the winds...

Sweeping over London, Khrima's private super airship, the Black Phoenix, cast it's shadow upon the ground...

Kemitt slowly began to rise, the insane endurence that had kept him alive despite everything showing itself once again.  Turning he attempted to shout, his mouth screaming pain to him, as he saw the bitch charging his smaller partner...

"Teleporter lock achieved, sir.  Beaming them aboard."  K 27 remarked mechanically.

Jethro's eyes closed as he prepared to make his peace.  He had been defeated by a superior opponent and failed his liege lord.  It was his fate and the law of the cosmos.  The weak would always fall before the strong...

Before Olguin's eyes the Inferno Vortex obscured Jethro's form and shattered the ground as it blasted through to the sewers beneath...  a wave of sewer waters flying high into the skies as it was displaced.

"Targets..."

Miyuki's fist flew at Meck's skull as he clicked empty of bullets.  A fist capable of smashing through solid steel.. the hungry lynx closed it's jaws upon the neck of it's prey....  Miyuki's fist passed through...

"..Acquired."

Kemitt disappeared finally with his partner vanishing before Miyuki's eyes.   Yet another close escape, no matter...he'd have other chances to get them.  

As the Black Phoenix flew past, mission accomplished, The Judge's cold blue eyes focused on Olguin... a powerful warrior.  He would bear watching....

Fearless Leader
End of the fight scene...yay!
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin glared up at the flying ship as it flew past him, the damned thing had taken his kill away from him!

His eyes suddenly widened in shock at that thought.

Wha...what was happening to him?

Staggering back, he suddenly felt a terrible burning on his chest. Wincing, he shuffled towards the alleyway.

"One down...a bajillion to go."

Somehow, the phrase made his blood in his veins sing with exctasy.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki bit down on the urge to scream in outrage as her fist passed through the empty space where Meck's head had been a moment before.

She had almost HAD him! Something stole her kill-!

The uncharacteristic thought horrified her, snapping her out of her frenzied emotional state. She immediately began burying the dark thought under all the happy, or calm memories she had.

Eventually...the thought faded...leaving behind fresh memories of the precious item the two bumbling fighters had stolen from her. She fell to her knees, tears falling silently from her eyes to the ground.
---

RyderHakubi

Kanban, wincing in pain with every step, silently put his good hand on Miyuki's shoulder...

Looking to the sky, he wondered, 'Why?  Why do people around me always hurt...'

Bean Bandit

Miyuki didn't move for a long moment.

After a while, she glanced up, her face still wet, and gave Kanban a grateful look. Suddenly, her violet eyes widened in surprise.

"Kanban-san...you're hurt! Is it serious?" Suddenly, another thought occured to her.  "Is Raibou-san all right?" she asked, worry in her voice.
---

Shukuen

As if in response, a pained groan floated from among the toppled trashcans.