News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Tourney Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Miyuki's eyes widened, and she stood, rushing over to the source of the noise, her own problems pushed to the side for the moment, a knot of worry and guilt building in her stomach.

She hoped the green haired girl was alright...it was her fault for persuading her to come with them...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

Olguin's breath began to slowly lower, his mind beginning to get bombarded by soothing, happy thoughts.

Not that he minded.

Wincing, he brought up a hand to his chest and felt a steady trickle of blood flow.

Lovely.

"Hey! Thanks for the assistance!" He called out to his unseen ally, before moving at a quicker pace.

Only to discover, to his great shock, the current scene.

"Oi! Anyone hurt down there!?" Worry laced his words as he levitated off the roof with a controlled blast of wind.

Landing with a soft whish of air, he winced as he heard someone's...probably Fuu's groan. Walking up to the trashcans, he began to slowly lift them off her, continous spikes of pain lancing through his own body.

Shukuen

Fuu groaned, weakly trying to push the detritus off of herself as Olguin removed the last bit of debris that buried her. Her clothes were singed and tattered, a bloody wound on etched onto her adoman from the explosion earlier. A trickle of blood leaked from the edge of her mouth as her wound started bleeding again, aggrivated by her movements.

"I'd be grateful if you can get this junk off of me..." she managed to rasp out in annoyance.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki looked up briefly as Olguin dropped down, too worried to do much more than briefly smile at him in relief before assisting him uncover the rest of the garbage that had toppled onto Fuu.

Once they had uncovered her, Miyuki saw the large, bloody rent on her abdomen, and let out an involuntary gasp as one hand flew to cover her mouth. She nodded quickly.

"Hai." She nodded quickly, setting to work. "Don't try to move, Raibou-san...I'm so sorry..."
---

RyderHakubi

Kanban, seeing the condition Fuu was in, lowered his head and turned away in shame...

Picking up his axe, he restraps it to his waist with his good arm, and starts to limp away before people could notice his departure...

OOC: Somebody better notice him!
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Anonymous

Senses already stretched to their breaking points from his previous battle, Olguin was able to immediately spot Kanban from the corner of his eye.

Most noticably the limp she had.

"Kanban...best not go away with that kind of an injury." He warned.

RyderHakubi

"This?" Kanban said while pointing to his injured shoulder, "This is nothing compared to what I did to her..." he added while pointing to Fuu...

Anonymous

"Whatever...this isn't the time to go about playing matyr for a mistake you made." Olguin stated.

"You won't be able to make this up to her if you go out and die, now will ya?"

RyderHakubi

"No... you're right.  It didn't help last time either..."  Kanban said as he stopped and turned around...

"No, it only hurt... hurt to where I had to put on a smile constantly just to keep myself from thinking of it... to flirt, drink, and live the carefree lifestyle because it lifted the pain off of me, even for a few seconds..."  A small tear fell as he remembered a face, held dear to his heart, with lifeless eyes in a pool of blood...

Bean Bandit

Miyuki carefully pulled the garbage off of Fuu, oblivious to the conversation between Olguin and Kanban.

Her mind replayed the conversation at the arena...her persuading Fuu to come with them.

Guilt filled her mind as she gently tried to clean Fuu up and make her more comfortable.

"I'm so sorry, Raibou-san...this is my fault..."
---

Anonymous

"Come on then, help me save her. Everything else is secondary." Olguin softly stated, knowing in his heart that he couldn't help Kanban deal with this kind of thing.

And that hurt.

RyderHakubi

Nodding, Kanban walked back to Fuu and knelt down on the opposite side of Fuu from Miyuki...

"Fuu-cha... I mean, Raibou-san..." Kanban amends as he, with his good arm, moves a strand of hair out of her face, "It's my fault... I made a careless mistake... and you paid for it.  I'd rather be there than you... You still have what I lost 3 years ago..."

Shukuen

Fuu attempted to shrug, wincing at the shot of pain in her gut, "Don't worry about it Musume-san, it isn't as bad as it looks," she said, standing up unsteadily.

Pushing Miyuki away gently, Fuu stood on her own, albiet unsteadily, "As my sister would put it, "'Tis only a flesh wound.""

Bean Bandit

Miyuki stood too, smiling a little now, but suddenly aware she was the only one that had escaped injury, and feeling a twinge of more guilt.

"I'm glad, Raibou-san. Are you sure you're ok? Olchan can an ambulance..." she trailed off...
---

Shukuen

"I'll be fine..." Fuu responded calmly, nodding slightly before a wave of nausea and dizziness from the blood lost hit her.

"...after I take a nap..." she finished, before passing out.