News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Tourney Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Held in Britain, a tournament of the best fighters from around the world...  A vicious battle arena where life is cheap and the cheer of the crowd fills the air.  Olguin searches for his brother amidst the violence, and faces his past...

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Tourney%20Arc/

Fearless Leader
(This is the main springpad of the rpg at the moment)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: It begins anew....  Rising like a  phoenix, brighter than before...

IC:

The ray of green flew towards Olguin, a fatal blast that would steal his life and leave him broken on the floor.  His eyes widened in fear as he tried desperately to slow it down.

A voice rang out, "Move it kid."   A proud tenor to his right.   A blow struck Olguin, sending him flying out of the way.  The space next  to him twisting strangely as an arm clad entirely in black silk appears right before the beam hits flinging Olguin away.   A grunt of pain rang forth as the beam hit the unseen figure, sending him flying.

Olguin landed hard further down on the roof, pain flaring.....but alive.

"What?  Another one?" Jethro's voice tore forth from his throat.   His eyes narrowing in rage, his body beginning to tire from the massive strain of using 'that' power.  "No matter, I'll destroy all of you!  Feh...."

Behind Olguin, a crater stood in the roof smoking where he once stood.  No sign of the appearent savior...

Meanwhile...

"Hey, we better help before Jethro gets all the fun, Kemitt." The rough barbarian leader of the despicable duo drew his spear and charged towards Fuu, swinging it in a dangerously overhead strike.  Meck moved behind him, his short sword out of it's sheath and ready to cover his boss' back.

Fearless Leader
4 seconds worth of actions
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Wha...What was that?" Olguin shakily mumbled, getting to his feet on weak legs.

Pain flared from his ribs....probably bruised....but at least he was alive.

'Jethro! I left that freak alone with the others!'

Shukuen

Fuu's eyes glinted as she saw the duo's movements from the edge of her vision. She quickly raised her remaining trashcan lid to parry the clumsy spearuser's assault.

"...you left an opening..." she admonished before kicking Kemitt in his midsection, pushing him back towards Meck.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki looked up at Jethro. He seemed to be ignoring her at the moment. Now would be an Ideal time to strike but...out of the corner of her eye, she saw the two toadies rush Fuu.

Without a second thought, she turned away from Jethro and rushed to aid Fuu, the back of her mind still insisting that she knew these men...
---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

Looking at the idiots attack Fuu, Kanban picked up a lid lying next to him and tossed it at Meck's head... of cource, it did have a ring of explosive ki around it, but they wouldn't know that...

"Thanks for playing our game... we have some lovely parting gifts awaiting you at the hospital..." he muttered as he looked up at Jethro...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

"Well boy, your friend bought you a temporary reprieve.  Won't do you any good.  And he's dead now anyways."  Floating up,  Jethro looked victorious.   His target was at his mercy.

A slight distortion in the air was Jethro's only warning as he barely dodged the silver dagger that flew at his head.  The dagger slammed into the wall behind him with a metallic ping.  "I..think...not."

The smoke began to clear, revealing a figure of shadow, his facial features blurred into a cloud of darkness, his clothes entirely black silk.   His left hand cradled as he wrapped the burned arm in silk.  His eyes gleaming silver as he slowly rose from his crouch, smoke sifting from his form.

"Been a long time since someone got a clean shot on me.  Count yourself lucky Jethro."  Rising, the mysterious figure drew an ornate black dagger from a sheath at his side, seeming suddenly more unreal and shadowy as he did so.  His other hand wrapped again in black silk, suddenly was carrying another dagger.

"Well, well, it matters not.  One or two of you.  With the power of Khaos running through my veins, I'll destroy you.  Feel now the force of my hurricane kick Olguin!"

Spinning suddenly Jethro lashed forward in a series of deadly footstrikes at Olguin, Intending to finish him off from the fight.

Fearless Leader
3 seconds
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Kemitt grunted as he was kicked back, then spun attempting to slash at Fuu's stomach with a feriocious horizontal swing.

Meck, saved by some sense he didn't know, suddenly dropped to the floor..   the ki-powered garbage lid heading straight for...

Fuu.

Fearless Leader
7 seconds
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin grit his teeth in a combination of fury and pain as he forced his tiring body to avoid the attacks.

The faint humming of power filled his ears as the attacks started getting closer and closer to hitting him.

'Dammit!'

Shukuen

Eyes widening at the sudden pincer strike, Fuu leapt back, using her trashcan lid for a temporary reprieve from the clumsy spearuser's attack and twisted her body to dodge the incoming projectile. All futile however, since said projectile grazed her stomach just barely.

Dracos

A dagger flew from the mysterious figure's hand, slamming into the middle of Jethro's fancy footwork.  "Your pretty good at one on one, but can you handle us both?"

Blurring the figure suddenly appeared to leap in three directions with incredibly grace and agility, images of himself going off hiding his true position.

Tiny daggers began pelting Jethro's energy shield from multiple directions as the tenor voice rang out, "Don't just stand there, come on, between the two of us we can take down this bloke."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Right!" Having seen what happened if one physically attacked Jethro's energy shield, Olguin decided to help his ally by attacking from above.

Rushing forwards, he bit back a scream as he forced his battered body to leap high above the others.

"Take this Jethro!" Clenching his fist, he suddenly sweeped it forwards, six small spheres of various colors streaking towards his foe.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki flinched, mid-run as the Trashcan lid grazed Fuu's midsection, and exploded violently, hurling the girl to the ground. She picked up the pace, hoping Fuu hadn't been injured, and as she drew closer, as her mind finally put the last piece in place. the one had green hair, a kind of green she'd NEVER forget..

These were the men that had destroyed her grandfather's sword...

"YOU!" She cried out.

She darted past Meck, and grabbed Kemitt, who's attention was still on Fuu, by the arm, and spun him around, tears of fury in her eyes as she unleashed a punch that could crush rock straight at the green haired man's jaw.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Dracos

Jethro turned back to Olguin, knowing this sort of fight would drain him tremendously.  Dodging rapidly, he faded into a blur of motion as he accessed his increased powers to evade the assualt.  Leaping up he unleashed a fearsome uppercut at Olguin.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Desperately calling up the lessons his father had drummed into him from childhood, Olguin leaned his head back.

The action was enough to get his entire upper body out of harm's way.

Barely.

Watching Jethro's fist graze across his chest, he grit his teeth to avoid screaming as the ki burned across his skin.

Before releasing his own hold on his aura, his body's own bioenergy blasting off his form in a wave of energy.