News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Bjorn, July 21, 2006, 10:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

Quote from: "Rezantis"I am busy parts of next weekend.  Um.  Busy saturday afternoon.

I can't remember if I'm doing anything next sunday.  I might be busy in the afternoon, may not be!

Aside from that, I can try and make any time.

"Aside from that," he says, like he gave any sort of precise details. :P

So basically, it it's morning or late evening, it'll work for you?

Halbarad

This weekend should be fine for me. After this weekend my schedule changes, though, so we'll see how it goes from there.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Rezantis

Quote from: "Bjorn""Aside from that," he says, like he gave any sort of precise details. :P

So basically, it it's morning or late evening, it'll work for you?

Giving precise details is too easy.

But yeah, basically!  I might even be able to make a 4am session but it's hard to say.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bjorn

Quote from: "Rezantis"
Giving precise details is too easy.

At the centre of the universe there is a gravitational singularity.  Under the force of the big bang, we are rushing away from it, but in time it will reassert its dominance, and inevitably the universe will collapse into that single point.

You suck in the exact same way.  

You are Suck-Or, Emperor of the Dawning Suck.  The prophets know you as the Lamb of Suck, harbringer of Suckegeddon.  You suck, have sucked, and will ever more suck.  Where once there was suck, there is now only you, and children grow up knowing as the only inviolable truth that Rez is Suck and Suck is Rez.  Rez doubleplussuck.  When the oil wells start to run dry, the oil companies would turn to you for your enormous sucking powers, except that you suck.  Your suckitude is so great that attempts to write down how much you suck left the Asian nations with no choice but to use a different alphabet.

(I'm tired.  So very, very tired.)

So, okay.  Let's see what's good for Brian.

Brian

This weekend I am working on Saturday, so could participate Saturday morning, or Sunday morning.

I'm running an in-person game on Sunday evening.  <_<;;
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

I think I just got owned.

>_<

Rezantis

Well, Brian-time I can make Saturday morning, saturday evening, or sunday morning.  Somebody pick one and give a specific time!

Bjorn

I'm really sorry I haven't been on top of this.  Work has been busy.

This is extremely last minute, but how's this for everyone?

5 PM Sunday Oct 1, London Time
9 AM Sunday Oct 1, California Time
11 AM Sunday, Oct 1, Texas Time
2 AM Monday, Oct 2, Australia Time

If you read this in time and it'll work for you, please post.  I really want this to be a short session -- I just want to get through the hellhound battle and then on to the forums.

If this session doesn't work out for whatever reason, I think I will reconsider my decision and unless there are objections, I will simply GM-fiat the outcome of the hellhound fight.

Rezantis

I can do that.  It's a good thing it's a short sesssion, though.

Brian

I approve of this plan.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~