Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

But wait!

Crafting an item costs 1/3 the listed price in materials. So you only have to pay a third of that if you get your weapons made by a fairy from a legendary lost forest using mysterious and ancient techniques.

Corwin

I'm going to sell my Masterwork Silver Greatsword (530gp) and my Masterwork Cold Iron Greatsword (350gp) for a 880gp total, pending on finding that market. The actual forging of the spears+lance will have to wait until I actually have cash.

People are fine on actually using all of our cash on the shield. Correct? My vote is yes.

Corwin

I don't really care about the mechanics, I just want us to have livestock that reproduce and provide real food that boosts morale, and have the extra benefit of providing Annalise with all the blood she needs (I can still give her extra here and there if she wants to). Just give us a total price or an upkeep price?

Yuthirin

That's a great idea. In answer to that question earlier, I'm all for using the money we have to get the place less vulnerable. I'll even put forward what little I've got on hand if you need it. :)
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

[20:02] <Shao_Koahn> Total cost is 132000, post that in loot as an expense?

Dome of Force, fix'd.

Corwin

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on November 02, 2011, 04:27:05 PM
I don't really care about the mechanics, I just want us to have livestock that reproduce and provide real food that boosts morale, and have the extra benefit of providing Annalise with all the blood she needs (I can still give her extra here and there if she wants to). Just give us a total price or an upkeep price?

A cow costs 10 gp in the SRD. That's a good baseline to work with.  You'd need a pretty good flock of 'em, 100 is a fine place to start. Let's call it 1k gp for now, I'm not going to put too much math into this.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Tepen can scribe us two Gate scrolls! The price of one for purchase is 3,825gp, scribing is half price, so we can get two scribed for that? Okay.

Merc

I grabbed the circlet of magnificence.

Since it doesn't stack with my amulet of health +2, I can either offer that amulet up as something for Aurora funding (4000g), or if someone else wants it that's fine too.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Tepen's situation would be improved with a con booster, if you're giving it away for free.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

That works! Just as long as nobody else wants to claim it and tell the poor soul-tortured old man "Sorry, I need it more cause I'm going to fight stuff that hits like a truck" of course!
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on November 04, 2011, 08:11:28 PM
That works! Just as long as nobody else wants to claim it and tell the poor soul-tortured old man "Sorry, I need it more cause I'm going to fight stuff that hits like a truck" of course!

Done.

I don't think any of the major front line fighters lack a con booster.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

When I have cash I'll buy one for myself.

Anastasia

Elrisa's remains hold the following:

Sylis, The Windborn: Bastard Sword+1, grants a +2 enhancement bonus to dexterity and a +10 enhancement bonus to perform(dance) checks. Undamaged by the flames.
Fey Dancing Dress: Grants a +5 armor bonus to armor class. In addition, you may make a perform(dance) check in place of a balance, jump or tumble check. Badly burnt, would need repairs.
Ribbon of the Fey Dance: +6 enhancement bonus to charisma and +4 enhancement to constitution. Burnt, would need some repairs.

From the treasury

8,400 gold in myriad coins of many types.
Gold plated wooden chalice. It resembles a magical chalice, but in fact holds no enchantment that you can detect.
Jade hairpin.
Dragon tooth comb, studded with emeralds.
A golden apple, preserved in some sort of foul smelling, clear liquid.
A pair of iron bracelets.
A spellbook.
A pair of gauntlets, rimmed with purple and black felt.
2 blue vials of fluid.
1 ingot of adamantine
<Afina> Forever.