News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Mystic Realms Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukuen

Aibari groaned mentally, barely into the city and already he was in trouble. Sighing, he put on his best confused expression.

"Oh I is sorry, sir! Is doing something wrong?" he asked in his 'I'm just a lost tourist' voice. Already, he could feel his ancestors rolling in their graves for using such cheesy dialogue.

Dracos

"Yes, you are.  Bringing a thieving kender into the holy city of Palanthas.  Those wretched swine are banned here.  Now begone with the both of  you before I toss ye in the locks."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Ginnezumusha

"Hey!  I'm not a thief!  It's not my fault that you people keep loosing things.  Honestly, you people are so difficult some times.  Why we kender have a proud heritage, and now to be banned?  Perposterous!"

Sighing, Tadar resigned himself to fate.

"Its ok Mr. Aibari, you go take care of what you have to do, and I'll wait out here, I guess."

Shukuen

Aibari winced, at a crossroads. Either he could leave the kender behind and finish his mission without anymore headaches, or he could stick with his new companion and possibly face some time in the local jails.

Sometimes, he felt like he should hate himself.

"Oh no no! Is not right to leave Nice if Crazy friend stand alone here," he continued the charade, wincing internally. He really hated this. "I is sure you can behave for today, yes?"

Forget rolling. His ancestors were probably doing somersaults that trapeze artists would envy.

Dracos

The guard blinked for a moment, attempting to decipher Aibari's horrible speaking patterns.

"Okay.... you seem to be pretty stupid.  I'll say this slowly.   "N-O K-E-N-D-E-R I-N P-A-L-A-N-T-H-A-S!"  None, not a single one allowed.   No exceptions.  Now move your country bum and your kender out of my sights before I toss you both in jail for a night."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Ginnezumusha

"Its not like you're one to talk, Mr. Guard.  I mean, you have one of the most basic jobs.  Guarding the gate.  Any monkey can do you're job at about your same efficiancy.  Now you bully weary travelers to make yourself feel big?  What, you suffer from a small penis or something?  Can't get chicks?  Were you so ugly as a child that your mom sent you away to guard school?"

Dracos

OOC: There are times to use the kender taunt...  and then there are times to get killed.

oh well.... it's ic at least.

IC:

"Why....YOU!"  Drawing a glowing purple sword the guard nearly slashed at the kender before he was restrained by a fellow guard.  Two more came up beside him, drawing similarily glowing blades.   One of them stated, "Leave now."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Aibari sighed in annoyance. Try to be nice and this is what happens. "All right, sirs..." he reluctantly bowed an apology and walked out of sight.

Sighing once again, he noted that his five minutes of humiliation was about to get worse.

Ginnezumusha

Tadar followed behind, a moment of silence (odd for a kender).

"I'm... sorry about that, I know you have to get into the city and deliver your message... I know!  You can throw spells, right?  If you got one that hides you, you can use that.  I can find my own way in later, or just stick out here for a while.  What do you say?"

Shukuen

A soft chuckle emanated from Aibari's position, completely out of place from what had just happened. "Oh, don't worry about me Tadar. I got a plan for this," he said calmly, an evil grin spreading across his face.

He smiled towards his traveling companion. "By the way, thanks for that help you gave back during that ambush... don't think I'm ungrateful or anything, but I think it would be better if you go home now," sighing, he added, "Besides, I have to finish this myself."

Ginnezumusha

"Home is... far away.  It'd be inconvinient to go home right now, and besides, I still want to continue my adventure... besides, I wanna see what you'll do."

Shukuen

Sweatdropping, Aibari casually waved it off, "Oh, it's nothing of importance. Besides, I'm sure there are plenty of other adventurers that can use your skills to find lost things, Tadar." he said, smiling.

Ginnezumusha

"Oh I'm sure there are, but thoes aren't that improtant right now.  Come on, I wanna see what you'll do, to get into the city."

Shukuen

"But Tadar! How could you even think such a thing when millions of lives out there depend on you!" Aibari lamented in mock shock.

"Here I am, simply delivering a letter, when some poor, old widow has to struggle to raise her children since the father ran away with their savings! When kingdoms are collasping because a thief stole the royal treasures! How can you think that those aren't important?" dabbing a tear from his eye, he asked sadly, "Are you truly that heartless?"

Ginnezumusha

"Just cause I'm a kender doesn't mean I'm stupid.  Jeez, the total lack of respect you have for me is rather appalling, Mr. Aibari.  I'd have though that you of all people would be above the racism, but I guess I'm wrong.  In any case, I'm still curious to see what you do, so here I stay."