News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Mystic Realms Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukuen

Reiko nodded, smiling serenly as she took a seat in one of the many wooden seats, and waited patiently.

Dracos

a few minutes later a door opened from the other end revealing a portly balding black haired man dressed in fine silks.  He strode into the room proudly.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Reiko stood up, "Are you Lord Palanthas?" she asked, bowing slightly in respect.

Dracos

OOC: I blur with speed

IC:

"That I am.  And who are you Lady magus who comes with the seal of the Archmagus Ramzour?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Well, my friends call me Reiko," she answered, smiling serenely. "Do you know when Sir Gunthur will arrive? I have to give this to him directly."

Dracos

OOC: GO Byayayayaya  ^_^

IC:

"He should be here shortly, Lady Reiko.  Would you like some wine while we wait?" Sitting Lord Palanthas gestured to a well dressed servant who brought out a crystal vase filled with with what appeared to be fine wine.  "It's a fine elven brew, bought from Silvenesti."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"I'm sorry," Reiko blushed, though bowed graciously at the offer, "But I don't like to drink."

Dracos

"Ah... such a pity.  Some water then?  or juice?"

The servant filled a small crystal cup with the wine he'd brought in for the lord as he sat down.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Juice would be nice," Reiko agreed.

Dracos

OOC: must type faster

IC:

The servant poured some juice into another crystal cup for Reiko.  "So Lady Reiko, while we wait, why  not tell me a bit about yourself.  Is  this your first time to our  fine city?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Taking a sip, Reiko nodded in response. "Oh yes. I haven't been out much since I arrived and I have to say, you have a wonderful city."

Dracos

The door which Reiko had come through opened, revealing a pair of powerful young men who  stepped  to the side of  the door revealing...

A powerfully built older man, his hands callused from years of warfare.  His brown hair flecked with grey and a proud mustache grooming his noble face.  Bright green eyes shone with intelligence.  Dressed in fine armor he entered the room as his guards announced him.   "Lord Gunthar, Lord Knight of the Knights of Solomania"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Reiko glanced at the new commer, sipping her juice before responding. "Oh hello. So you are Sir Gunthar then?" she asked, blinking curiously.

Dracos

"Aye and you must be Lady Reiko who has a missive from the Archmagus Ramzour?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Yes. Here you go." Handing him the message, Reiko bowed respectfully to the knight.