News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Beneath Dweomerheart (Surraruthru, Tryll, 87 days left)

Started by Anastasia, July 12, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Jawesome. Finally, what do you all want Canderella to cast, so we can get this moving?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

The three elements fly and hit the pillar, one after another. The pillar's eyes shut as the same voice speaks again. "Please kindly wait here before touching anything in the room. Someone will be with you shortly."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Iron Dragoon

"Likely a custodian who will review our performance and allow us to take a certain amount based on it. I think."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

"But why?" Dana growls, "Why put this in some...oh this makes no fucking sense!"

Canderella chuckles at this, a rich and throaty sound. "Who said wizards need to make sense?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Yuthirin

"I hope we get a D. For disintegrate!" Calleigh is contributing.

Anastasia

"Not the D I'm looking for," Dana grumbles quietly, as the air in front of you ripples. Before you is an old man in rich blue and white robes, well kept and clean. He has a long, bushy white beard and a wizard's hat atop his his head. His ears are hidden by poofy white hair, but his features are more or less human. He chuckles, clapping slowly as he stands there.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Iron Dragoon

Surraruthru raises an eyebrow and chuckles at Dana. "I'm sure we can find a solution for that somewhere."

Surraruthru then turns to Calleigh.

"I think not. He's likely going to be protected by this place. Though if we get shorted on treasure, I might try and break all the magic of this place."

Anastasia

The man laughs, "You're a few thousand years too young for that," he says, "I do enjoy a good debate, so tell me why you deserve this treasure here."
<Afina> Forever.